part number needed for Group N rear sub frame bushes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number needed for Group N rear sub frame bushes

Could someone kindly tell me what the part numbers are for Group N rear sub frame pushes. Struggling to find any thing. Many thanks.

33 31 1 417 247 Gummilager HA-Träger / rubber bushing cross member

Comment

I'm also interested in the group n rubber bushings for all the m3. Engine, gearbox, suspension.

Is this a good half way mark between stock and poly bushes? I want to get a better shifter setup and would prefer less movement of the drivetrain, but don't want issues that poly bushes come with. A factory BMW option would be nice. Is group N too harsh for a street car?

Comment

I’ve been running the group n engine, trans and subframe mounts for around 14 years. I’ve never had an issue with them. My car is street driven. They are way stiffer than stock. If I grab my engine and shake it the engine stays solid and the whole car moves. Zero fitment or durability issues. I wonder if they are still in production. They were crazy expensive when I bought mine compared to the stock mounts. I think the set cost me around $1400 way back then.

Comment

Originally posted by basketcase View Post
          I'm also interested in the group n rubber bushings for all the m3. Engine, gearbox, suspension.
          In case you need the part numbers . . . .

11 81 1 417 407 Motorlager hydr. / engine mounting hydr
          23 71 1 417 246 Getriebegummilager / gearbox rubber
          31 12 9 061 222 Satz Gummilager exz./ rubber mounting set exc (FCA bushing)
          33 32 1 417 248 Satz Gummilager Lenker exz. / set exc. rubber bushing (Trailing arm bushing)

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post

In case you need the part numbers . . . .

11 81 1 417 407 Motorlager hydr. / engine mounting hydr
            23 71 1 417 246 Getriebegummilager / gearbox rubber
            31 12 9 061 222 Satz Gummilager exz./ rubber mounting set exc (FCA bushing)
            33 32 1 417 248 Satz Gummilager Lenker exz. / set exc. rubber bushing (Trailing arm bushing)
            Much appreciated thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X