Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M3-Szenen einer Karriere *Book*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M3-Szenen einer Karriere *Book*

    I just recieved my copy of this amazing book highligting the E30 M3 during its DTM competition
    192 pages
    too bad I can't read German
    It is a MUST for any E30 M3 nut.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1875296796

    I have no affilliation with the seller
    just use the buy it now link.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Yea, I got one to! David is a local CCAer aroudn here, he got half a PALLET of the book inported! The pic are great! I can't read german either, but there really isn't a lot of text.

    This should have been on everyone's X-mas list!

    Do not click
    At least it's German

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: M3-Szenen einer Karriere *Book*

      Originally posted by Nick
      I just recieved my copy of this amazing book highligting the E30 M3 during its DTM competition
      192 pages
      too bad I can't read German
      It is a MUST for any E30 M3 nut.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1875296796

      I have no affilliation with the seller
      just use the buy it now link.

      I have the same book "M3 Szennen einer Karriere"°!!! It´s a famous book !!! Rob, I think I can send your book next week !!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm going to Barnes & Noble tomorrow and getting a German-English dictionary
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          damn im gonna have to get me a copy of one of those to add to my collection

          Shes sold now :(

          Comment


          • #6
            If any of you guys want this book give this guy a email
            [email protected]

            He is the one who has them, $130 plus shipping.
            Tell him Mike Swale sent you.

            Do not click
            At least it's German

            Comment


            • #7
              i'm in the process of translating the book from german to english, it is going to take a long time cause i don't know german so i have to translate each word, i will let you all know when the "direct" translation is done.

              BTW i'm on the 6th page of the book:(
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                once mine gets here ill pitch in and help translate too nick

                Shes sold now :(

                Comment


                • #9
                  it came today and damn its nice, also came home to a bmw m power anniversary edition 30 years of bmw m power book that my dad got, and omg it has a few pages on every m car ever. the e30 m3 pages share alot of the same info at the m3 book, but in english ill take some pics tommrow.

                  Shes sold now :(

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vodomagoo
                    once mine gets here ill pitch in and help translate too nick
                    Excellent,
                    If you want to help translate the book start from the back and we will meet half way.

                    do you have the PN for the M Power book? i want to the dealer and they haven't even heard of it. :grr:
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i ahve a feeling its a special editon kinda thing no pn anywhere or price or anything for that matter next time i see u ill bring it so u can have a look

                      Shes sold now :(

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've been translating some stuff too. I'll show you guys next friday.

                        So Nick, are you retaining any of the common phrases and words?


                        Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is the best way for me to learn the language =
                          Dies ist der beste Weg für mich, die Sprache zu lernen
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EVOIIIM3
                            Yea, I got one to! David is a local CCAer aroudn here, he got half a PALLET of the book inported! The pic are great! I can't read german either, but there really isn't a lot of text.

                            This should have been on everyone's X-mas list!

                            Does he still have some of those for sale?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He has plenty of them left but at the rate they are going you should contact hin sas soon as possible, it really is a true E30 M3 fan's MUST HAVE.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X