Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will M30B35 A/C bracket fit on the S14 block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will M30B35 A/C bracket fit on the S14 block?

Will the a/c bracket from the M30 motor fit on the S14 block? I want to use the Seiko compressor from one of these cars. It looks like from photos that it might possible bolt right up.

If not go to 2002FAQ.com Search for "hobie dave". he makes a bracket for the M10 for the new compressors. and / or search for blunt 2002 parts. they have them as well.

Comment

Is there any particular reason you would want to use this compressor instead of the model-specific one?? Just asking because I'm on the fence as to even bother replacing my dead compressor and have had it off of the car for a long time.
      1989 E30 M3 DD
      2002 R1150R

Donate some social capitol to my cause please?

twitter.com/LUMANIKUS
      facebook.com/Lumanikus

Comment

Maybe Blunttech will have bracket for updated compressor soon?!?

Comment

I have a mint condition Seiko compressor from a 1991 735I with M30 motor. The bracket does not fit, I went back to the junkyard to check the measurement of the bolt holes. I ended up purchasing updated bracket p/n 82399404494 which fit's most of the late 80s early 90s compressors. I am not a fan of the earlier Bosch/Behr compressors, they always seem to be noisy and not that efficient. Here is the link of the bracket:
          https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/82399404494/

It's a real tight fit and tricky getting the hoses to fit correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X