Rolex Video is Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Video is Posted

I just posted the video of my Asahi Kiko M3 at the Rolex Race in Monterey. it was a frustrating weekend on-track, but the trip to Carmel was more rewarding. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/yHMXd2tXNfo
    1976 Luigi BMW CSL
    1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
    1970 Koepchen 2002
    1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
    1965 TiSA #193
    1960 700 Vintage Racer
    1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
    1971 NSU 1200 TTS
    www.msportvintage.com

Nice video! The posterized filters threw me a bit at first, I have to admit.
    Same about the misfire. Did you discover the issue?

Comment

For some reason I get this message and no video.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

E30 M3 1987
      Mini Clubman GT
      BMW E36 323 Msport
      Toyota Corona
      KTM 200EXC
      Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave @nz View Post
        For some reason I get this message and no video.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
        Suggest downloading a copy of the Opera web browser. It has a built-in VPN. When you enable the VPN and choose a North American location (i.e. Americas) you should be able to view content that is blocked in your country.

I use Opera to watch same day coverage (in English) of the DTM races via YouTube. Were I to use some other browser YouTube would not even give me the option of viewing the races.

SteveWalker - sorry to hijack your thread. I enjoy watching your videos and remember seeing your M3 in person at PIR last year. Beautiful race car and wonderful history behind it.
        1990 M3

Comment

Thank you mwagner10702 for the solution, I have enjoyed watching Steves videos and always interesting seeing the other cars and track lay outs.

E30 M3 1987
          Mini Clubman GT
          BMW E36 323 Msport
          Toyota Corona
          KTM 200EXC
          Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave @nz View Post
            Thank you mwagner10702 for the solution, I have enjoyed watching Steves videos and always interesting seeing the other cars and track lay outs.
            Hi Dave- YouTube warned me that the video might be blocked in some countries because of copyright issues with music I used. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you can make the work-around work for you. I appreciate your interest!

Steve
            1976 Luigi BMW CSL
            1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
            1970 Koepchen 2002
            1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
            1965 TiSA #193
            1960 700 Vintage Racer
            1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
            1971 NSU 1200 TTS
            www.msportvintage.com

Comment

Steve, good to see you albeit briefly. Here are some photos I took of you hustling your various BMWs around the track!

1988 Lachs - sold
              1988 DS - sold
              Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Originally posted by SteveWalker View Post

Hi Dave- YouTube warned me that the video might be blocked in some countries because of copyright issues with music I used. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you can make the work-around work for you. I appreciate your interest!

Steve
                simple fix....never overlay music on a race car video. it just drowns out the much better sound of engines......

when i click on track videos, the LAST thing i want to hear is any music.
                Marshall
                75 M2
                88 M3

Comment

Working...
                X