X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlytle
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveWalker View Post

Hi Dave- YouTube warned me that the video might be blocked in some countries because of copyright issues with music I used. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you can make the work-around work for you. I appreciate your interest!

Steve
    simple fix....never overlay music on a race car video. it just drowns out the much better sound of engines......

when i click on track videos, the LAST thing i want to hear is any music.

Leave a comment:

• Konig
    replied
    Steve, good to see you albeit briefly. Here are some photos I took of you hustling your various BMWs around the track!

Leave a comment:

• SteveWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave @nz View Post
    Thank you mwagner10702 for the solution, I have enjoyed watching Steves videos and always interesting seeing the other cars and track lay outs.
    Hi Dave- YouTube warned me that the video might be blocked in some countries because of copyright issues with music I used. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you can make the work-around work for you. I appreciate your interest!

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    Thank you mwagner10702 for the solution, I have enjoyed watching Steves videos and always interesting seeing the other cars and track lay outs.

Leave a comment:

• mwagner10702
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave @nz View Post
    For some reason I get this message and no video.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Suggest downloading a copy of the Opera web browser. It has a built-in VPN. When you enable the VPN and choose a North American location (i.e. Americas) you should be able to view content that is blocked in your country.

I use Opera to watch same day coverage (in English) of the DTM races via YouTube. Were I to use some other browser YouTube would not even give me the option of viewing the races.

SteveWalker - sorry to hijack your thread. I enjoy watching your videos and remember seeing your M3 in person at PIR last year. Beautiful race car and wonderful history behind it.

Leave a comment:

• Dave @nz
    replied
    For some reason I get this message and no video.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Leave a comment:

• ColinM
    replied
    Nice video! The posterized filters threw me a bit at first, I have to admit.
    Same about the misfire. Did you discover the issue?

Leave a comment:

• SteveWalker
    started a topic Rolex Video is Posted

Rolex Video is Posted

I just posted the video of my Asahi Kiko M3 at the Rolex Race in Monterey. it was a frustrating weekend on-track, but the trip to Carmel was more rewarding. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/yHMXd2tXNfo
Working...
X