2019 Season Highlight Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Season Highlight Video

A quick review of both the highlights and the lowlights from our 2019 racing season.

Don't forget to 'LIKE,' subscribe, share, and leave a comment.

https://youtu.be/5Q7AOmRIick
    1976 Luigi BMW CSL
    1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
    1970 Koepchen 2002
    1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
    1965 TiSA #193
    1960 700 Vintage Racer
    1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
    1971 NSU 1200 TTS
    www.msportvintage.com

Thanks for sharing. All in all, you had a lot of fun in 2019. All the best in 2020.

Comment

where can I find the schedule for 2020 for these vintage races? I have to go to them.

T

Comment

Nice Video Steve. I met you at Road America, the m3 looked awesome going around the track -- hope to see you again there next year.
        Dave

HANDBLT -- check schedules for SVRA and then figure out what other vintage racing organizations are in your region and look through their schedules too. In the midwest there are a ton on vintage races, I'm sure on the coasts it's a massive turn out. Last fall at Road America there were about 500 cars signed up to race, it's a ton of fun, fortunately Road America is big enough to handle that group. At another track I race, Blackhawk Farms, they had like 120 cars signed up for their vintage race in May/June and it was the biggest event they had ever held since the tracks inception in the 60's. My point is vintage is growing and here to stay.

Comment

Clumsy Vettes lol

Comment

[QUOTE=1990m3;n1284870]Nice Video Steve. I met you at Road America, the m3 looked awesome going around the track -- hope to see you again there next year.
            Dave

Hi Dave,

I remember you! Unfortunately we only head to RA every other year. This year our away games looks like it will be Barber Motorsports Park in May for the HMSA race.

HANDBLT- There are about 20 vintage sanctioning groups across the country. Here on the West coast we race with SOVREN, SVRA, HMSA, and CSRG. If you go to Vintage Motorsport Magazine they have all the groups listed along with their calendars for the coming year. Just look for the group in your area.

In the meantime, here's a link to my YouTube channel. Have a look and you can see what the racing is like:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwC...CSUkT23vr6yLA?

1976 Luigi BMW CSL
            1991 Asahi Kiko E30 M3
            1970 Koepchen 2002
            1968 Hyde Park 2002TA
            1965 TiSA #193
            1960 700 Vintage Racer
            1965 1800Ti Vintage Racer
            1971 NSU 1200 TTS
            www.msportvintage.com

Comment

Working...
            X