No announcement yet.

Part number for rear check bulb relay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number for rear check bulb relay?

Hello all - bit of a mystery here. I’m looking for the part number for the 88 M3 rear check (bulb) relay (US). for some reason this part number isn’t listed in realoem. I called the dealer and they didn’t have it either. Very bizarre. The closest thing I can find is 61311368324, however nobody can confirm that that part will work specifically with the m3. Thanks in advance!

When you put that part number into RealOEM, it shows that it was valid for the EURO E30 M3, but it doesn't list the USA models. Not sure what would be different between the two.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/par...324&series=E30

Comment

Thx. Yes I’ve noticed that the EU part number too. I guess I’ll just have to buy one and see what happens...pretty strange!

Comment

would the same part for an 88 325is cross check with the M3? does not seem like it would be us m3 specific.
        75 M2
        88 M3

Comment

I had some time to look at my car and the installed relay has the number 1 375 909 on it. Filling it in the missing leading numbers would give you 61 31 1 375 909.

They appear to be somewhat common, there are several listed on eBay in the $20-30 range. You may want to try one of those before buying a new one.

Comment

I did a different search on eBay and searched for BMW 1 375 909 and it returned the lamp check relay. One vendor had a BMW cross-reference of 61311368324.

Comment

Putting that part number into realoem.com shows it is a common part across nearly all e30's and several other models. It does not appear to be m3 specific.
              75 M2
              88 M3

Comment

Working...
              X