No announcement yet.

2002tii S14 swap with airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is becoming almost comical. M Dialed - you must be the most dense person on the planet. Please email John and ask him your questions DIRECTLY. It's the best thing for you and for the rest of us. His email address is listed in this thread.

If you are not comfortable emailing John then CALL Motorsports Concepts. I am sure they would be happy to help you.

Motorsports Concepts
    4711 N. Manhattan Ave.
    Tampa, Florida 33614
    T: 813.348.6183 (8am-5:30pm, M-F)

Alternatively, do some searching based on what others here have recommended. It is going to be as current as you are going to get. I Googled "2002 S14 carbon airbox" and got 88,300 results. The information is out there, but you are going to have to put in some amount of individual effort and do your homework. After you have exhausted your search efforts and have some understanding as to what parts are needed, put together a list of questions the group can answer rather than dribbling them out one at a time.

Just trying to save you from yourself . . .
    1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle View Post

Have you even looked at any of the 2002 s14 build threads? i suspect the closest to an A-Z "how to" on putting an S14 in a 2002 is my build thread on the 02faq. both of you at least need to read that.

I couldn't agree more, but to be fair, that thread has what, 105 pages to it?

(All kidding aside, OP and buddy should read it cover to cover, probably a couple of times...)
      Dave.
      76 M2

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post
        This thread is becoming almost comical. M Dialed - you must be the most dense person on the planet. Please email John and ask him your questions DIRECTLY. It's the best thing for you and for the rest of us. His email address is listed in this thread.

If you are not comfortable emailing John then CALL Motorsports Concepts. I am sure they would be happy to help you.

Motorsports Concepts
        4711 N. Manhattan Ave.
        Tampa, Florida 33614
        T: 813.348.6183 (8am-5:30pm, M-F)

Alternatively, do some searching based on what others here have recommended. It is going to be as current as you are going to get. I Googled "2002 S14 carbon airbox" and got 88,300 results. The information is out there, but you are going to have to put in some amount of individual effort and do your homework. After you have exhausted your search efforts and have some understanding as to what parts are needed, put together a list of questions the group can answer rather than dribbling them out one at a time.

Just trying to save you from yourself . . .
        I was just looking for up to date info ....
        Given that people have been doing this conversion for the past 30 years there must be some sort of improvements to this setup. .. I was just looking for a spontaneous response to this topic .. maybe someone would say something like “ hey i just ordered this exact kit from John .. you can reach him directly on Whatsapp”

Comment

Working...
        X