Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is an M3 door worth?

Hey S14-

I have a nice Brilliantrot original M3 passenger door that I need to list up in good condition, but have searched all day and can't find the market value for said piece. If you have seen/bought/sold a door recently and care to share your opinion on the matter I'd be all ears.

Thanks fellas-

You have yourself the only shared body piece with every two door e30 on the planet, other than the hood. Maybe $100 if someone local needs the same color?

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
      You have yourself the only shared body piece with every two door e30 on the planet, other than the hood. Maybe $100 if someone local needs the same color?
      Not exactly, the standard e30 had molding that you would need to have those holes filled.
      Dan

88 M3
      Black on Black

San Diego, CA
      USA

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
        the side molding is shaved. Someone that needs an M3 door will much prefer getting an original door opposed to working a panel over that portion of the door.

Comment

original M3 doors are NLA at the moment ( there is a difference between M3 and the normal E30 models like 99M3Riverside and AWDBOB mentioned)
          here in germany they are going for 600 Euro and more these days....
          if they will be available again the price will go down i think

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Originally posted by 99M3Riverside View Post

Not exactly, the standard e30 had molding that you would need to have those holes filled.
            You can see the extent of the changes to the door skin on this new E30 door. It requires more than just the mounting holes being filled.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E30-d...f20c%7Ciid%3A1
            This space is a sanctimonious shit free zone.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
              Hey S14-

I have a nice Brilliantrot original M3 passenger door that I need to list up in good condition, but have searched all day and can't find the market value for said piece. If you have seen/bought/sold a door recently and care to share your opinion on the matter I'd be all ears.

Thanks fellas-
              Besides the obvious physical differences, is it just the doors or does it include the guts. Guts such as window regulator, glass, locking mechanisms, etc... That would increase your value.

GLWS
              1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
              1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
              1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

I stand corrected! Sorry for my useless misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

...Someone that needs an M3 door will much prefer getting an original door opposed to working a panel over that portion of the door.
                  Very true. An original door just looks 'right'. I've never seen a reworked E30 door that doesn't look reworked...
                  Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
                  • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
                  • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
                  • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
                  • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
                  • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
                  • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
                  • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
                  • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
                  • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Thanks, all! I ended up finding out I had two passenger doors- one Alpine and one Brilliantrot. Will post up soon.

Thanks again-

Comment

Working...
                    X