• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring your depends and protein bars good to go I’m ready

Comment

Originally posted by evommm View Post
      Bring your depends and protein bars good to go I’m ready
      No urinating or #2'ing in the car either!

Comment

Practice going ASS out the window at 90 oh I mean 55

Comment

OK well you seem like a trustworthy and conscientious team.

Comment

Congrats on your purchase. My recommendation when you get the car. Change the rod bearings first thing you do and install an oil pan baffle of some sort. Motorsport pan even better but you have to ditch the AC system. Get used to the question.....is it for sale. The answer is always....yes but you can't afford it pal.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
              Congrats on your purchase. My recommendation when you get the car. Change the rod bearings first thing you do and install an oil pan baffle of some sort. Motorsport pan even better but you have to ditch the AC system. Get used to the question.....is it for sale. The answer is always....yes but you can't afford it pal.
              This car has @ 20k miles on the crank after a Metric Mechanics 2500 rebuild (Jim also did the tranny and diff) so not sure a rod bearing is necessary? Also the MM build comes with baffles so good to go there

Comment

I've never had a car delivered to me, assuming all goes well is it customary to tip the guys upon a job well done?

Comment

BTW I did tip the guys and they were very appreciative. Also Coastal Car Transport did a top-notch job, excellent communication, no surprises, and quick booking/delivery. Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
                  X