Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evommm
    replied
    Also the toyo are for sale 500 nyc 27 miles on them will deliver within reason lmk they are selling for 600+
    mike 718-200-4640

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Well I went Michelin AS3+ 205/50/16 and I’m ecstatic the sharpness has returned and I I like the smaller footprint it gives me a little spin off the corners keeping me honest
    thanks for all the responses love this page

Leave a comment:

• irdave
    replied
    Firestone Firehawk Indy, 205/50-16, on Revolution RFX 16x8, with GC single adjustable Konis, with stiff springs for a 2002, z4 rack, 380mm wheel, very concerned with transient response. Feels pretty good, only a little stretch. Car is about 2500 lbs on the scales.

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    NYC Yes steering responses have become sluggish and it lost that direct connection to the road my continental 225/40/16 had yes it’s hard but continental has a soft side the toyo just look big ride big and feels much slower on the same fast roads I’ve driven the past 30years! I hope the next set of Michelin as3+ in 205/50/16 return that old feeling because they might be slightly stretched I used to feel like a scalpel now it’s blunted used toyo up for sale soon on the plus side they are quieter stop better and wider really fill the wheel well as my car is really low and my new kw v1 aren’t installed yet but soon too
    thanks for listening to my bitching

Leave a comment:

• Westopher
    replied
    I think because the toyos run wide turn in is feeling sluggish is his issue.
    I had my car out last week for the first time having a real drive with the new tires and my new italvolanti 360mm wheel. Hot damn was it ever fun. Felt very sharp compared to the 15s with oversized tires my car came with and the big mtech 1 wheel.

Leave a comment:

• El KuRLy
    replied
    Originally posted by evommm View Post
    I was so wrong I fing hate the way my car rides with 225/45/16 so I’m ordering a set of 205/50/16 maybe the stretch will sharpen my handling
    so a set of toyo r1r 225/45/16 with literally 27 miles is up for sale best over 500 picked up lmk
    Mike
    Where are you located? So they feel too soft for you?

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    I was so wrong I fing hate the way my car rides with 225/45/16 so I’m ordering a set of 205/50/16 maybe the stretch will sharpen my handling
    so a set of toyo r1r 225/45/16 with literally 27 miles is up for sale best over 500 picked up lmk
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    I have to say I’m quite unimpressed with the toyo maybe going to 225/45/16 from 225/40/16 continental 2 took the edge off the steering response and I’m actually rubbing a little plus the tires look massive
    damn I have to go wear these out quick

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    That was 2nd choice but at the same price I picked up the toyo so I got a more focused tire and wider but the eBay deal cemented it for me thanks for the responses

Leave a comment:

• nrubenstein
    replied
    FWIW, the A/S3+ runs extremely big, which helps when you're a little undersized.

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Well I ended up getting a set of 225/45/16 from toyo R1r and a deal as well $100 off use code pumpitup on eBay total shipped 550 so new rubber just in time for spring runs soon
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Westopher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• evommm
    replied
    Hey west can you post a pick of your setup
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Westopher
    replied
    Both him and I are on 16x8s as well which is worth mentioning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X