E30 M3 raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 raffle

OMAZE.COM is raffling off an e30 m3 with low mileage has a prize for a fundraiser.
    David Hellman

Originally posted by m3t#96 View Post
    OMAZE.COM is raffling off an e30 m3 with low mileage has a prize for a fundraiser.
    And then watch your inbox fill up with spam.
    1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post

And then watch your inbox fill up with spam.
      Oh man. That's where it all came from. I was trying to figure that out. Thanks.
      Dave.
      76 M2

Comment

How the hell do these OMAZE things work? That many people actually buy raffle tickets that they can make money on all those give aways? crazy

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post
          How the hell do these OMAZE things work? That many people actually buy raffle tickets that they can make money on all those give aways? crazy

T
          I always wondered the same thing. Same for the BMW CCA raffles, I think each ticket is $25 and they give out some expensive models.

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

T
            the spam/advertising you get inundated with is revenue to offset any auction losses.

the BMWCCA raffles are easy. do the math. a car is given away for every 5k tickets. each ticket is $25. That is $125k revenue for every car they give away. they give away a bunch of $50k cars every year, in addition to the two $100k cars. it is a HUGE money machine for the club.

(and of course, BMWCCA doesn't actually give away that many cars. most people take the "cash" option instead of a car. easier to pay off the huge tax bill due for the winning income.)
            88 M3 Henna
            95 M3 Orange
            97 M3 Techno

Comment

I find this whole thread simply OMAZE-ing.
              1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Working...
              X