X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution for Cheeseball

Originally posted by AlpineRunner
    ^ That sucks! I hate fine print.
    That is what attorneys are for, they live in the fine print.

Comment

Originally posted by John
      The fine print it says that if the receiver does not pay, I HAVE to pay the shipping.
      Sh!t... that really sucks. I hate this even more since Markus is a nice guy who shiped parts to me even before I wire the money.

Comment

Sh!t... that really sucks. I hate this even more since Markus is a nice guy who shiped parts to me even before I wire the money. [/QUOTE]

You got to love doing business with people like Markus, someday, hopefully soon, i will be able to buy something from him.....
        http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

yep Markus is a nice guy and a good friend to have.
          He is extremely honest, trustworthy and very reliable.
          But, its really no surprise as most Germans are honest, trustworthy, reliable and good
          at what they do. You would not be in business long if it were any other way.

The only caveat I have with Markus, is he NEVER EVER let me test drive his car after
          all these years. But, he let Anja drive it bare foot. That really pissed me off OK, Anja has a few
          features I dont have

John

Comment

OT: But...

...But, he [Markus] let Anja drive it bare foot. That really pissed me off OK, Anja has a few features I dont have
            Grow some John!

Drove "bare foot"? Is that because it is the "thing" for Markus or it is straight out Japanese style where you have to take the shoes off?

Comment

in Markus car you have to take your shoes off before you get in

no, Anja likes to drive bare foot for some reason. I told her she was strange
              and that got me 10 minus points... oh well.

John

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mous3
                Sh!t... that really sucks. I hate this even more since Markus is a nice guy who shiped parts to me even before I wire the money.
                Absolutely...Markus ROCKS!

The way he does business, it is total BS that someone would take advantage of him.
                Last edited by Ironhead; 06-17-2005, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Wel if that's what the fine print says then I would respond to UPS...
                  If there was confusion around who will pay the shipping then why did you release the parcel?
                  Jim

Comment

Karma will get him!

John
                    That's because Anja is the engine (like the Flintstones) and gets better traction with her feet bare. :evil:

I also hear that Markus has a collection of brushes to wash his car. Then he combs the rugs by hand.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

John
                      I thought she has given up on that when her heater matrix blow and burned he bare feet.
                      BTW it's illegal in Germany to drive bare foot, not even slippers!

Goodbye M3, you served me well.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                        Karma will get him!

That's because Anja is the engine (like the Flintstones) and gets better traction with her feet bare. :evil:

I also hear that Markus has a collection of brushes to wash his car. Then he combs the rugs by hand.
                        Anja... mmm...

Jake

Comment

Working...
                        X