R134 AC conversion kit from LC Wylie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R134 AC conversion kit from LC Wylie

converting these old AC systems to R134 comes up regularly. I have done several E30's putting the pieces together individually and having R12 compressors rebuilt with good results.

HOWEVER... I just did an E30 325 using a full kit from LC Wylie. Outstanding!!! Kit included every part and hose except the evaporator and the parts were quality. even included a little bottle of Nylog. all parts fit perfectly and vents are blowing 38deg. company owner was extremely responsive to a few questions during the process. my experience was with a M20 kit, but he also has an S14 kit. highly recommended!!!

88 M3 Henna
    95 M3 Orange
    97 M3 Techno

Interested to see the S14 kit run on the bracket without the bushings/isolation that the compressor mounts to. Ive heard of success and ones that have cracked.

T

Comment

I ordered the kit for my s14 m3 and will be putting it on in a few months. I also ponied up and replaced my evaporator and the single line to the dryer because I figured if everything else was brand new-why not? My system was working fine-however I came to the realization that it will not cool as good as a new r134 system.

Comment

When you get it in I'd love to see a picture. The big DTM pan I have I think would have interfered with the stock compressor and I'm hoping the LC Wylie will fit?
        1988 M3
        2007 Lotus Exige S

Comment

Working...
        X