Coming to a quarter panel near you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to a quarter panel near you!

They should be ready in 2 weeks. They will be cheap, we don't profit from our members.

ONE color! Frosted matte finish, which will keep it neutral in tone and transluesent.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

YEAH, that's phat

Comment

I can't wait!
      Alex McHenry

Comment

how big are the ///M stripes? are they the same size as the rear badge? It would look kinda nice over the rear stripes but still allowing some color!

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

Nice job Magnus and crew!!!
          Ill definately take a few for the guys in town here.
          Do you plan on having model specific years? I figured so, but I had to ask anyways.

Can I include a small donation to the web fund with my order? You guys put out such a killer web page that I feel I owe ya something!?

If not a donation of money, is there something else I can do? PM me if so.

Thanks for all the hard work

Comment

Cool, I'm glad you like it!

They will in fact have your model year on them. You can choose if you want the born on date, or the date BMW chose to give your car (which makes sense).

Thank YOU Wookie! No donations please. Fools-pride is my disease. But I do appreciate your offer.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Those stickers look awesome! One 1990 sticker please

Magnus props again

LOL, I just sent in for my M3 SIG static sticker today too! Yay, more stickers!

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
              97 Porsche Carrera S
              13 Audi S6
              SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
              GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

Yeah man...i got my advance copy...on the DL...them shits is hot

I like it...little fancy schmancy for my taste...but I'll still rock em...

Now...how bout some smaller ones that just say s14.net and maybe some M colors....

ADA///M

Comment

Women under 85 are too fancy schmancy for your tastes.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Very nice work in the stickers.

I'd like to put one on my tool box at work(BMW)
                    sigpic

Comment

That is awesome Magnus! I can't wait
                      Bryan K.
                      Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Do we get one for both sides?

T

Comment

Did you get my PM reply Magnus? pz.
                          Alex McHenry

Comment

You will get 2 stickers.

Some people are recieveing pre-release stickers. For those people.... If you look at the sticker pictured above, you can see the e30 cut-out in the 3 left stripes. The number ("0") ZERO may be a problem when installing. since the left and right sides are very thin, you may make a mistake installing it. Also, over time it may get fucked due to it's lack of strength. I have enclosed replacement pieces just in case, you will understand when you get them. If you do not recieve replacement stripes, then you are recieving the most up to date versions.

I willl be mailing the pre-release stickers this weekend, so look for them early next week. :nahnah:

Comment

Looks wicked, I'll take one as well

Comment

Working...
                              X