Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these really real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43957

Looking like there not, but cant be certain. I really like the way they look on red ///M's? What do you guys think?
    Gone but not forgotten 1988 E30 M3 - Current ride Mazdaspeed 6

look real to me, but im no expert. usually replicas dont have the recessed little rectange for the tiny ///M badges.
    1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

The only real reason to think there not real is because they dont have the motorsport over the lug nuts??? :rolleyes:

Comment

it has a picture of the M logo... these are teh motorposrt 2 rims...they dont have the writing around the lugs...

BUT...i bet they are real for 1 reason...they are from jersey city, nj.....grand theft capital of the world...they are probably real...but stolen

Comment

I think the wheels should have a size and part number clearly visible on the inside. Along with a BMW logo.

At least I seem to remember that...Ask the seller for a pic of the inside to see?

Comment

ADA///M that could be the first response that wasnt negitive or include the word search, thank you very much for the insight, I appreciate it. And I asked for more pics, lets see what he says. Thanks guys.

Comment

Those look like the real deal. They also look like they are all 17x7.5's. The recessed M logo was standard issue on M-Double Spoke II's ('97-'99, maybe 96)...and there would be no writing around the lugs. Only the M Double Spoke I's from the 95 model had those.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by MPowerM3
                ADA///M that could be the first response that wasnt negitive or include the word search, thank you very much for the insight, I appreciate it. And I asked for more pics, lets see what he says. Thanks guys.
                I have plenty of non-negative and non-search posts....

BUT

You'll have to search to find them :rolleyes:

Comment

the guy ended the auction early anyway.
                  I would be wary of buying from somebody with zero feedback, and who isn't even a registered ebay user ...

cheers,
                  bruce

Comment

Working...
                  X