My M3 is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My M3 is back!

Just want to let you know that I got my car back from the paint shop last week. Here are some pics my bro and I took. Enjoy.

dee-mo

1988 E30 M3
    My Pictures

Check the link if you can't see it.

dee-mo

M3 Pics

1988 E30 M3
    My Pictures

Comment

Did you buy that car from a guy named Calvin?

Comment

Congratulations on getting the car back the paint looks great looks great, Did you take the car apart for the paint shop?
        sigpic

Comment

My m3 is back

Einhander, I don't know a Calvin. I think I might have seen his car on the boards though. He has the countors also, right?

Nick, thanks for the compliment on the M3. Actually, I didn't take the car apart before taking it to the shop. I let the shop do the work. It cost me about $4000 to do the whole thing.

dee-mo

1988 E30 M3
          My Pictures

Comment

Wow, I love the wing and the c/f splitter. Where do you get that? I think I want one!! The new paint job makes the grills look old. I think it's time for evo grills!!

Comment

Cone, thanks for the compliment on the M3. I got the evo 3 wing from Markus in Germany. I also got the c/f splitter from Gustave on his website. I'm not too sure if he sells it anymore though. But I already have new euro grilles, euro lights, and also the yellow french fogs to put on the car. I'll probably get them in by next week or so. Thanks again.

dee-mo

1988 E30 M3
              My Pictures

Comment

keep us updated! my cars the same color, and im shopping for contours.
                1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

aaronmjr, I'll keep you guys updated. Also, I might be selling my rims in a while. I'll let you know if I do.

dee-mo

1988 E30 M3
                  My Pictures

Comment

Working...
                  X