front turn signal lens cover/protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front turn signal lens cover/protection

I know some of you guys invest in film protection covers for your headlights (and fogs if you still have them) such as 3M and lamin-x.

I was wondering if anyone went so far as to adding some protection to the front turn signals, esp aftermarket clear/smoked lenses. or did you just say "f*** it".

just got some clear lenses from turner and would like to keep them protected. roads just get worse and worse everyday.

if so, which covers did you guys use?

- ryan

M3 E30 | 318Ti Sport | 190E-16V

Well I've seen people order sheets of the protective material and custom cut pieces out to fit over the turn signal lenses which I think is a bit extreme considering the small size of them and plastic material they're made out of. It's not like they're expensive headlights.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I just bought a set of plastic light covers from Bavarian Autosport that covers the headlights etc. Fairly thick plastic, and should provide a decent amount of protection. Price is $25-40 and the price of a new turnsignal lens replacement runs about $25 from there as well.

They used to sell plastic bubble covers for the lights, not sure if they have anything like this for the fogs or turn signals.
      Last edited by pt///m3; 08-10-2005, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X