www.motorsportswest.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.motorsportswest.com

Hey guys, I am trying to get their Evo3 Wing but they have no phone number on the site. Has anyone done any business with them and has a phone number? Thanks!

don't do buisness with them or GMG. they are horrible companies (that is if they are still the same owners, just different names)

If you would like to hear my horror story with GMG give me a PM.

buy a carbon fiber wing from markus at S14shope.de. it will turn out to be cheaper in the long run.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...ight=satisfied

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Thanks Marcus, I am not worried about the priming - my people wil do the job if prepping the wing and painting it - all I need is a phone number to hey don't have it on their web site for some reason.

Comment

Magnus, if you bought the wing from them - do you think you can find their number?

Max.

Comment

don't remember?:idea: Sorry

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

If they are still the same company just email James Sofronas at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
                don't do buisness with them or GMG. they are horrible companies (that is if they are still the same owners, just different names)

If you would like to hear my horror story with GMG give me a PM.

buy a carbon fiber wing from markus at S14shope.de. it will turn out to be cheaper in the long run.
                tell the story! :evil:

Comment

I have also heard my share of stories about James and his partner Fabryce, but I'll just leave it at that.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                  85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                  91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X