Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool hood

:surprised

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

that design is honestly way more practical than the forward opening system we have now. not nearly as 80's though

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

Originally posted by mazenz
      that design is honestly way more practical than the forward opening system we have now. not nearly as 80's though
      Not really...unless you have the option of folding the hood back past verticle, you are limiting your overhead access to the engine. While it might make it easier to work on the fan and radiator, pretty much everything else is harder to get to.

I'm trying to see how it is attached in the picture and I'm not getting it. Could it be that the hood is just pinned down all around and the mechanic is just proping it open in that direction. It doesn't seem like there is room for a hinge.

Comment

I agree...the fold foward hoold is much better for working on the engine...MUCH MUCH Better....i hate working on cars with "regular" hoods now..

ADA///M

Comment

it does look like he is just holding it up. there are no hood shocks that i can see to hold it up, nor any hinges. its probably a pin on and he is just holding it up.

looks better than it runs :/

Comment

Working...
          X