Clear All

• What looks better?

Black;

Red;

Andrew

[email protected] | H23-is | S14 | Ceccoto #270

what do you think looks better?

Comment

black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black-

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Black..................

Comment

polished aluminum.

Comment

I like the black also on the black car...

But if you go with red I think it looks better when the raised areas have the paint removed (lettering and bars).
            Petro

Comment

As you have the photos... Black... but... once you polish/remove the paint from
              the M Power letters and also do the same on the plenum, it will have that pop that you are looking for
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petro
                I like the black also on the black car...

But if you go with red I think it looks better when the raised areas have the paint removed (lettering and bars).

LOL... aww yeah... petro... nearly the same time!
                Mark Williams
                Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I'd probably lean towards black though.

Jake

Comment

So Markus, tell us how you really feel. I like black with the black car myself and I always prefer the raised surface to be polished for that BLING.
                    Originally posted by Markus
                    black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black--black-

Markus
                    88M3 henna

73T100C
                    97 540\6-Gone
                    2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Originally posted by JEDM3
                      So Markus, tell us how you really feel. I like black with the black car myself and I always prefer the raised surface to be polished for that BLING.
                      i like the stock look.....

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Originally posted by Markus

Markus
                        Absofookinlutely.:cool:
                        m

Comment

I have red in my car now, looks better with the numbers sanded back to shiney silver.

What paint did you use?
                          If everything seems under control, then you're just not going fast enough...

Comment

black

Comment

black!
                              e30 m3; euro S50B32 twin-turbo'd

Comment

Working...
                              X