Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

Hola! Cool site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola! Cool site.

Just wanted to say hi.

This site is very nice so far. How long has this site been around? There are a lot of members, but where is everyone at? Nice graphics btw.
    :t: :evil: :nahnah: To bad The e30Sig video is so large. :sosad: AOL!

My car is a piece of crap with 160,00miles, but I do most of the work myself. I hope you guys can help me out. I just started having electrical problems. How do I go about finding the leak? I was thinking of getting a voltmeter and just placing it were each fuse goes to see if I can get spikes were there shouldn't be? When the car is off (i'm assuming), there shouldn't be any juice running thru the fuses? What do you think.

Thank you in advance.
    Derrick

Welcome & thanks!
    It is the holidays....
    I can't stress the fact enough that the content is "you." I will continue to develop the site, but I need your help too. Participation!

As for electrical, I'm having issues as well :sosad:

Nice to have another NY area guy.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Hi Derrick

Where in New York are you from? I recently moved out of Brooklyn
      to NJ. Welcome aboard, hope to meet you and your M/// one day.

Rich
      New Jersey

Comment

WELCOME TO NY

Theres a bunch of us NY guys here...

A lot in the city

A few in westchester...

Where are you?

ADA///M

Comment

Can't wait for the s14 meet

Comment