check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

saw this on ebay current bid is over 25k and still reserve has not been met... e30s are appreciating very well...[done]

ebay auction 4606709206[done]
    Last edited by atan888; 01-23-2006, 05:40 PM.

jmarch's car.

so nice.

too bad it has to go.

whoever gets it better take care of it.

M3 E30 | 318Ti Sport | 190E-16V

Comment

beautiful car - that page needs to be archived somewhere for sales prices of these cars for people dealing with insurance companies... the new owner better take care of it.
      1990 e30 m3

Comment

???!!!!!

This price strikes me as insanely high, I'm not flaming this at all, as a matter of fact this is GREAT!

What do you guys know about this car thats making it bring such a high $$?

Is it simply because it has that (vague guess here) 13-14k engine??

15K rule+ 15k in sport evo goodies= 25+ k in resale? What did I miss?
        Steve
        "Technology is the only replacement for displacement" - TRD

(For business related questions please contact my other user name '[email protected]')

Comment

I think there are some ppl out there outside our circle that have been dying and waiting for that one, near perfect e30 m3 with the proper mods, and are willing to spend whatever it takes to join the club.

I think this car is one of them.

As long as they can be apart of it, they'll spend how ever much is necessary to get it done.

remember, our cars are worth how ever much someone is willing to pay for it.

gotta love it. all my friends are jealous that I can drive mine everyday and it appreciates.
          Last edited by AutoM3otives; 01-23-2006, 08:56 PM.

M3 E30 | 318Ti Sport | 190E-16V

Comment

You guys are lucky.........try 50k US$ for a real SE in NZ or Aust..........and you still won't own it ( two in each Country I believe and like you, try bringing one in at the moment).

So, a well sorted car with that spec..........easily half that........easily. And........it will not stop there.......hang on to what you've got.

I will never forget passing by a dealer's yard back in the late 80's.
            There was a new E30M3 for sale.......144k......our money (that's about $US97K at the moment. I thought at the time that the price was outrageous (but hell, that car looked awesome).It was standard....not an Evo or Cecotto or whatever which we all know cost more from new.

It was gone within a week.

Comment

Makes me want to go to VAC and go wild 2.5 time... I just never ever thought I would see more than 3 or 4k Max of my investment returned.

I STILL find this price shocking when there is a 55k beautyful car still for sale around here with a 2.5 and not bringing that type of money.
              Steve

(For business related questions please contact my other user name '[email protected]')

Comment

I STILL find this price shocking when there is a 55k beautyful car still for sale around here with a 2.5 and not bringing that type of money.

Makes me want to go to VAC and go wild 2.5 time... I just never ever thought I would see more than 3 or 4k Max of my investment returned.

Steve

Comment

Sounds to expensive for me...

No Evo Seats, EVO Rear wing, Evo front flip, Evo Seatbelts, Evo Diff....
                  X 89` E30 M3 S14B23

Comment

Dam, and the reserve has NOT been met yet!
                    While the car is VERY nice, it does have 185kmi on it, and the car other then the engine is stock.

WOW, maybe I should have put my car up on Ebay.

But it's nice to know that people are starting to realize how expensive it is to keep these car looking new!

I hope he gets what he wants for it!

Do not click
                    At least it's German

Comment

The surprise is the seller is featuring it as an Evo III, but it is a simple PARTIAL reproduction. Imagine what an original, numbers matching one would sell for.
                      Jim

Comment

Whatís great is the car isnít a bubble car. It has miles on it and it has mod's. Very few cars appreciate with mod's even if they are good ones. Only one I can think of is the 911. I plan on keeping mine regardless of value so what I do to it is my biz......
                        1989 E30 M3 DD
                        2002 R1150R

Donate some social capitol to my cause please?

twitter.com/LUMANIKUS
                        facebook.com/Lumanikus

Comment

I really don't understand the price either, particularly considering the auction still has six days to go.

My car has more EVO stuff on it than his, and I would not have dreamed of getting that much.

Maybe his car is extraordinarily clean....? If so, you cannot tell from the pictures. Perhaps the bidders are familiar with the car or something. You have to wonder what the reserve is set at if he would not be happy with $25K.

Hell, I hope he gets $40K. Would help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                            The surprise is the seller is featuring it as an Evo III, but it is a simple PARTIAL reproduction. Imagine what an original, numbers matching one would sell for.
                            Jim
                            They do sell, in Europe, for less than you might think. I think a real EVO typically goes for $20-30K depending on condition.

Comment

Hey Everybody,

Just between me and the rest of the S14 community - the reserve is almost met ($1K to go). Actually, I won't be all that disappointed if it doesn't sell - I already having seller's remorse.

Jim, I stated in the auction that the car was restored to EVOIII specs, not as a EVOIII clone. For me, the most important part of the EVOIII was it's engine. In fact, I'm really not a fan of the EVOIII spoiler/front bumper, interior fabric, and CR trans (due to it's shift pattern). Of course this is just my opinion. I tried to be clear about what I added in the description of the car.

I'm not an ebay expert - hence the too small pics. However, people have responded enthusiastically to the car (I've sent out a lot of hi-resolution pics via email). It truly is nearly perfect now. I do have have a lot of money in the car - and I don't think you could recreate it at $25K. My thought was, if it sells - great - I get most of my $$$ back. If not, I could think of worse things than to hang on to this car forever .

Cheers,
                              Joe
                              2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
                              1995 Porsche 993
                              2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
                              2004 Ford F-150 FX4
                              2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
                              1985 BMW M635CSI
                              2001 BMW M3
                              1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X