company in NY that does motor conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• company in NY that does motor conversions

Anyone know of a place in Ny that does mtoor conversions.I heard that there was a place in Ny that does them fairly resonable and they do awesome work.Anyone know this place.Please email me at [email protected]

Don Fields, who i think has moved upstate or to NJ uses and installs our swap kits.

I dont' have his number or contact info off-hand, but i'm sure someone else does.
    Alex McHenry

Comment

Don Fields has a shop at Monmouth Executive Airport on Route 34 south in Farmingdale NJ. His # is (201) 816-0911. He knows his shit.
      Mad Mike

Comment

i spoke with don late last week and he wanted me to stress that while he has a good relationship with pete mchenry and precision, he does not use their install/swap kits.

i was at his shop for most of conversion about 3 years ago and none of the parts came from precision.

call don for more details if you need them.

mark

Ruining Motorsport one M3 at a time...

Comment

Mark,

CAn Ray do the swap? That could be interesting.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

dave,
            ray is more than capable of doing the swap considering all the transplants he has already done in other cars. i just don't think he has the time. i can't even get him here to help me install the hitch on the new 4.6...

by the way, anyone looking to buy a 3.2 converted m3???

Ruining Motorsport one M3 at a time...

Comment

Mark, I may know someone who might be interested in your 3.2 M3. Is it an E30? What are the details on it(miles, mods, color, hp/tq, etc.)? Oh yeah, what are you asking for it?
              Mad Mike

Comment

Working...
              X