Injector question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector question

Fellas. I need to replace my injectors. What do you guys recomend. Stan, Tony, Magnus, and co. should I go with the factory Bosch, or something else. I'm running the SS MAF kit. Recomend brand/place to get. Thanks.
    Simply put, the best that ever lived.

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna, January, 1989.

Are these a bitch to install? Should I have a mechanic do it?

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna, January, 1989.

Comment

No big deal to install. It's a pretty easy job, actually. Make sure you use lubricant on the new o-rings during installation.

Comment

Like what, some silicon spray? Can I but just the O rings from the stealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre
          Like what, some silicon spray? Can I but just the O rings from the stealer.
          Some people say to use motor oil, but I like to use a little bit of liquid soap. You can get the o-rings at the dealer, but I think they're pretty expensive for what they are. I ordered some from Eurasian and they were about 60 cents I think.

Comment

I got everything, 4 new injectors, seals, clips for $325, on the way. Yeah, liquid soap or some KY.:p I don't know how, but 3 of my injectors are fried.

Comment

Did you get the email with the procedure (not the KY procedure)

Tony

Comment

Yes sir. Thank you very much. That bitch was long as shit.

Comment

that post along with needing KY just doesnt sound right.

so what injectors did you go with? Factory or grp a ones that john was selling?
                  "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                  "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                  onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Just click on the page number in the table of contents and it will jump to that section:borg:

T

Comment

Yeah, I found it T. Well, Tony mentioned someone was selling the Grp A ones, but we couldn't figure out who it was. I probably missed out. I got OEM Bosch.

Comment

Yeah, I found it T. Well, Tony mentioned someone was selling the Grp A ones, but we couldn't figure out who it was. I probably missed out. I got OEM Bosch.
                        thats koo, they do the job rather well.
                        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
                        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
                        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Working...
                        X