update on car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on car

If you remember my ecu went out and my car wasnt running...Well for now Im waiting for my ECU from Markus in Germany. It should be here within the next week. In the meanwhile I got a Momo Steering wheel that is also in the mail, and an Evo2 lip that arrived last night...and i need to pick up my cf hood which is also ready
    Sorry about not posting pics after suspension was installed its just that my car has been sitting in my garage basically since i did it, cuz thats when the ecu went out....pics will be up soooon tho.

peace
    rob
    "A wolf in wolves clothing"
    Tiff Needell

I will say something positive when I see pics!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

rob, my car will be done and back from link on friday next weekend, we should take pics before i go to armenia.
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

just got my steering wheel and im about to install it...i just unplugged the battery and wont start for about another 45 mins...are there any special tools im gonna need to do this. Its an airbag steering wheel. thanx
        Tiff Needell

Comment

Read Mark's post

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...5&pagenumber=1

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

wheres the srs relay?
            Tiff Needell

Comment

Working...
            X