Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Is Selling His Civic....aka "e30 M3"??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Is Selling His Civic....aka "e30 M3"??

I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!!! TOLOFOU'S M3 FOR SALE?
    ///M Power
    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

$22,000.00 that is quite a lot of clams for an M3
    sigpic

Comment

That is interesting. Hhhhmmmmm?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

That is very surprising, especially since he loves the car so much. Unfortunately, I imagine it'll be very hard to sell now after what he's done to it.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I know someone who just sold his 88 M3 for 20 something, and it was basically stock except for the suspension. It was just in really good shape and 100k miles. Without ever seeing Rob's car, I think that from what I hear it could be worth every penny, considering almost everything in it is new, including an awesome paint job.

Besides, $22k to save an E30 M3 from airbags might be justifiable all alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ROB89M3
            Geez....next time say Tolofou.... I thought it was me for a sec...

haha

That's strange,I thought he was putting airbags on his car..:batman:

btw: I think that is some kind of prank.
            i thought it was you too:idea: , i remember last year when you were pondering selling your baby:jedi:

Comment

I still think it's a lot of money but if someone offered me 22k for my car i'd be suprised, but if this is a trend i hope insurance companies are aware of this
              sigpic

Comment

*sniff sniff*

where's some extra cash when ya need it! :p
                Randall Prince's Used Cars
                1991 BMW 318is (slowly tearing apart to become a SpecE30 car)
                1995 BMW M3 (Cone eater. Probably going the way of an LS1 swapped XP car)

Comment

I wonder why he hasen't replied yet. I don't believe that he's selling his car. I know how much he loves his car. Maybe he's tired of people tearing him apart about his mods.:sosad:

Comment

He has built a totally custom car. In order for him to get a reasonable price for his car he would have to find a person with almost the same exact sensabilities to his. But, if he hasn't cut any sheet metal out, it would be easy to bring back to stock. I too have made untraditional mods to my car, so I know the crap he gets from time to time. To each his own.....

As for buying a 100,000mile clean example for $20,000, I'd like to see the bill of sale. I know people have found 50,000 mile examples for $13k-$15k ,since the sellers were working of Book values and thought they were getting a great price. I do not think that buyers would be so dumb as to not know the going rates. I am not saying anything against Brian, but I question if "the guy" was being truthful.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
                      I still think it's a lot of money but if someone offered me 22k for my car i'd be suprised, but if this is a trend i hope insurance companies are aware of this
                      When insuring my M3 I asked Geico and they go by market value not book value which works out well for most of us!

I dont think a 89 with like 62K can be found anymore and if it is found its gonna be priced a lot more then I paied

Of course this does not mean that I want anything to happen tomy car!

Try and keep al the reciepts when you do stuff to your car because sometimes they add on that money also depending on what you do.

Comment

My bills are here and I got hurt at work.. I have a family that supported me with my ride and now I need to give some back.

I may just strip the car of all its dont realy need stuff to keep me up till L&I kicks in. I realy like the car and I was just doing a feeler for te airbag thing.. Coilovers al the way...

But the car is priced right for sale if anyone want a very nice M3.But as it sits the parts are coming off and people are allready calling me on the car.. IM worried I may sell.. People have seen my car know its all quality..

I have the Groupe A mirrors for sale 450.
                        CF hood when it comes in 500.
                        Clear euro ellipsods w/city ligts 300. plus exchange
                        KVT-911 Keenwood touch screen 1500. CD/DVD/NAV/TV tuner 2400. new

Rob

Comment

Working...
                        X