Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark S.
    replied
    i believe that is as low as it will go. mine works the same way. i park mine on the passenger side and never even notice it's there.

mark

Leave a comment:

• WilberM3
    replied
    that looks pretty good. when it's parked on the sides, does anyone know if it parks lower than that sweep coverage would indicate?

Leave a comment:

• Mark S.
    replied
    i did not install the mono wiper myself. i had don put it in while my motor was out of the car, so i am not sure how much of a pita it is.

dave, if you go back to the webpage and look, you will see a new pic that effectively shows the coverage of the mono wiper. the windshield was covered in shaving cream to illustrate the sweep it has.

if you guys can get 10 people together, andy will work out a group buy for you.

mark

Leave a comment:

• dee-mo
    replied
    How hard to install?

Mark, how hard are the mono wipers to install on our cars? Are they for diy'ers? How long would it take? I was thinking about doing it to my car.

dee-mo

Leave a comment:

• Mark S.
    replied
    it's good for about 400hp at the wheels. i did mine a few years ago because i didn't really see it on any other cars. it actually does seem to clean the windshield better though, go figure.

mark

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    somebody fill me in here. what is the actual purpose of having only 1 wiper rather than 2?

is it solely for the cool look?:nahnah:

Leave a comment:

• Magnus
    replied
    I'm not so sure this system falls low enough into the rear of the hood. I would assume that if it doesn't fall low enough that it won't do as good a job as Your's Mark.

BUT, it looks pretty trick centered.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Do the different versions all have the same "sweep" and speed? Anyone?

Stan

Leave a comment:

• Mark S.
    started a topic AKG Monowiper

AKG Monowiper

i know some of you guys were looking for mono wiper kits, so here's another possibility:

http://www.akgmotorsport.com/monowiper.html

mark
Working...
X