X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    Anyone have any pics or soundclips of one on an e30 m3?

I've heard a few soundclips of stromungs on m20 powered e30s and think it is the best sounding exhaust for it.
    I like and have the B&B Tri-flo exhaust. How does it compare to that in terms of sound?
    Mad Mike

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan 90 M3
    replied
    Anyone have any pics or soundclips of one on an e30 m3?

I've heard a few soundclips of stromungs on m20 powered e30s and think it is the best sounding exhaust for it.

Leave a comment:

• AdamF 88iS
    replied
    I have a brand new one for sale in the Long Beach area, $510. PM me.

Leave a comment:

• S14E30
    replied
    I think you can get it from Korman.

You are welcome to come check out mine. I'm located in northern cali.

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    mpowernyc - im very interested. pm'd ya.

Leave a comment:

• Mpowernyc
    replied
    They are all made in stainless now and are top quality
    I had one on my m3 for a few hundred miles before taking it off for a 6cy swap.You can take it for $400 if you want in NJ.I don't think that $450 price is valid anymore as I paid considerably more with shipping last fall about $589 from stromung direct.

Leave a comment:

• WilberM3
    replied
    Mike Morris (Schneller BMW) had one on his e30 M335() and it sounded really nice and looked great too.
    i dont remember hearing anything about it's power advantages but i'd imagine most cat-back systems for our cars are somewhat similar in that regard.

Leave a comment:

• Manhattan
    replied
    Its my fav exhaust, but I dont have one yet. They hand make them down in cali. Theres hardly anything on the web about it. Ive heard a sound clip though and also like the tips. Theres pics of e36 one at http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com/unders...-exhaust.shtml

there are two versions, stainless and non I believe.

CT

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    whats the consensus on the stromung exhaust? anybody have dynos of it or any other data? info seems pretty limited on this exhaust but im very interested in it.

Leave a comment:

• Mpowernyc
    replied
    schneller sells them for $450http://www.machschnell.com/e30-m3.html

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    started a topic stromung exhaust?

stromung exhaust?

who sells stromung exhausts for our cars? how much should i be looking to pay?
Working...
X