fiberartz, worst service ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiberartz, worst service ever!

well, i ordered my fenders 3 weeks ago, and they have been done for a week. but they have not yet shipped it. Don keeps telling me ill get it out soon as i can. I understand why he hasnt sent it yet, he needs a box to put them in. but you would think if he builds these, he would be prepared, right? AHHH, i think my car is gonna be the end of me. Oh and he didnt want to put the poly urathane for some reason, so now i ahve to pay my body shop to finish the fenders. i dont mind it, but its just more costs that i was not told about.
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

at least it was only 3 weeks and not 3 months (ala GMG)

sorry just trying to make the situation better

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

Re: fiberartz, worst service ever!

Maybe it's a VLad/Cali thing? If you don't live close enough to pick it up, you're screwed. :(
      Wish I could help.

Originally posted by mrsha007
      well, i ordered my fenders 3 weeks ago, and they have been done for a week. but they have not yet shipped it. Don keeps telling me ill get it out soon as i can. I understand why he hasnt sent it yet, he needs a box to put them in. but you would think if he builds these, he would be prepared, right? AHHH, i think my car is gonna be the end of me. Oh and he didnt want to put the poly urathane for some reason, so now i ahve to pay my body shop to finish the fenders. i dont mind it, but its just more costs that i was not told about.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

3weeks is nothing!

Just wait and wait, if the quality is right the wait is ok.

Do you want it fast or right? If only you guys knew how long I have waited for stuff!!

Do not click
        At least it's German

Comment

Originally posted by EVOIIIM3
          3weeks is nothing!

Just wait and wait, if the quality is right the wait is ok.

Do you want it fast or right? If only you guys knew how long I have waited for stuff!!
          well I think the crappy part for him is that they have been done! they just need a cardboard box to fit them in:rolleyes:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
          they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
            well I think the crappy part for him is that they have been done! they just need a cardboard box to fit them in:rolleyes:
            exactly.
            "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan

Comment

What is he selling those fenders for, and how are they designed? OE replica? Evo replica? custom design? Do they come with an exposed weave then?

I'm interested..

Also, does anyone know if anyone sells CF sideskirts?
              Alex McHenry

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMc
                What is he selling those fenders for, and how are they designed? OE replica? Evo replica? custom design? Do they come with an exposed weave then?

I'm interested..

Also, does anyone know if anyone sells CF sideskirts?
                hesaid that if he made another set he'd sell them for 1000 dollars each :surprised :surprised. i got a much better deal then that. Im gonna see what vis can build a set for and i might sell mine, i dont know. but yes, the weave is exposed, and they are in evo pattern.

the CF sideskirts, i know vis is gonna make those, for about 350 a set. should be pretty nice, it will match the fenders and hood well.

Comment

Isn't there an insurance coverage issue if you get in a wreck with non OE strength metal panels? I though I read of a guy that is being screwed because of this?

T

Comment

im pretty sure CF is just as strong as the OE fenders.

Comment

but they will break when a metal fender would dent...
                      check with your insurance, after all the issues you have had even getting you car covered and everything...
                      please tell me you are painting these parts, right??
                      Ryan G. MotorWorks

'72 2002tii Inka/Black (Restoring- then FS)
                      '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                      '04 Mini Cooper S 6spd White/Black
                      http://www.ryangmw.com

Comment

I think the "Worst Service Ever" award should go to Moseley Motorsports, or NOPI. They are not ujst indifferent about your call/question, but they actually have attitude in answering as if theyre doing YOU a favor or youre bothering them immensely. Not just on one occaision (bad day theory) but multiple times by different people.

Comment

$1k a piece? that's absurd! I think Apex Engineering sells them for like $350 a piece.

I'm interested in fenders and skirts.. then i'll only be doors, rear quarters, and a roof away from a full CF body. hmm.

How much weight savings on the fenders anyway?
                          Alex McHenry

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMc
                            $1k a piece? that's absurd! I think Apex Engineering sells them for like $350 a piece.

I'm interested in fenders and skirts.. then i'll only be doors, rear quarters, and a roof away from a full CF body. hmm.

How much weight savings on the fenders anyway?
                            apex doesnt make the fenders so the CF shows. i know 1k is absurd, thats why i didnt pay that much. I also want a full CF car but i cant afford a mclaren.

Comment

Working...
                            X