Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got done w/Basic training here @usafa for 1.5months,have question bout shrick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got done w/Basic training here @usafa for 1.5months,have question bout shrick

Can anyone give me some info on the differences im going to feel with the shrick 284/276 and motorsport valve springs on a 2.5? Ive completely forgot what it feels like to drive an m3! It sucks. Im pretty pumped basic is over and im even more pumped that my uncle is within an hour of the academy so i can bring the e30 here next yr to fuck around pikes peak and all the lovely foothill roads. As you all know usafa is going through changes due to its unfortunate unfair publicity. Some are advantageous, some aren't(for the freshman). Glad to be back talking car! The only pics igot from home during bct were of my mom, dog, and car. Cheers-Hugh

Sorry I'm no help, but I'm glad you have webcess (web access )

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

yea,we got "issued" the shitty dell latitudes. Its the magic money: I got paid $2000 for basic training-guess what this was 1,900. Dont you love our military, jk.

Comment

Working...
      X