Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Found a Schnitzer CUT-OUT car.....

Found it off http://www.e30.de

Here are small pics of it. To get full versions, go to http://www.fasternet.de/e30/fotost/f00905/f00905.htm ,
    scroll to the bottom and click on the pictures. "It ain't easy!"

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Hot Shit!!!

Something to do Sunday night. Whoo Hoo!

I'll post mine after I'm done..

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
      Hot Shit!!!

Something to do Sunday night. Whoo Hoo!

hehe, I'm saving this for tomorrow morning at work when there's nothing to do. :cool:

Comment

I started making the car, up until my cat got into the rubber cement. :batman:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

how do we order....i want the schnitzer 2.5 and the cut-out....whats price?...where do we order?
          ///M Power
          "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

i was kidding about buying the cut out...LOL...but i seriously want the schnitzer 2.5!!!!
            ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

http://www.e30.de/fotost/f00890/f00890.htm

Comment

Couple of my Bimmer models

[IMG]

1991 330is

Comment

This is the Most incredible paper model i have ever seen!

O.K. heres a question How do i get it to fit on to a regular sheet of paper 8 1/2 x 11?
                  sigpic

Comment

nick...i have same problem here...what i think magnus did was that he cut the small one...cuz when i opened it online,it was small...but when i copy pasted it onto paintit was the actual 1/24 scale size and what im gonna do is put it on a floppy and go get it printed somewhere where they have those big printers. printing place or at school.
                    ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

and magnus...i was talking about the model car...not the real thing.
                      ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

I think i'm going to go to Staples tomorrow and see if there is a wider high quality paper. then I'll cut out a foam block insert so it is a little more rigid :p
                        sigpic

Comment

does anyone know how the folds etc are done? I haven't made one of these in over a decade...and this one is complicated it seems....good find tho
                          Kaz
                          "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Dashed lines are folds, exterior solid lines are cuts. You will neeed to modify it as you make it. The front quarter panels where the light assemblies start are a PITA.

After I cut out a part I tape it on top of clean uncut copy to keep everything in order.

Comment

sweet thanks, i'll print a buncha copies maybe so when i screw up i'll have XTRAZ.
                              kaz:borgbart:
                              "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X