Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig West Fest Tiburon,Ca 9/7/03. So who's going!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig West Fest Tiburon,Ca 9/7/03. So who's going!!

So who's going!!

SIG FEST WEST (BAM3)same place as the last 3 years... heres the invite... http://www.bayareamotorsport.com/bam32003.html

and the details you all need are here...

LOCATION............... Paradise Beach Park, Tiburon CA (same place as last 3 years)

DATE.......................Sunday, September 7th

ARRIVAL TIME.......10am sharp (if you're late you will not get parking...trust me)

COST....................... $7 park admission fee

RESTRICTIONS..... No dogs, pets, drugs in the park

BRING......................Pack plenty of food & drink.

DIRECTIONS:

From highway 101 north or south take Tiburon Blvd exit. Traveling southbound on 101 you take a left at the end of the exit. Coming northbound (you'll cross over the Golden Gate Bridge) on 101 you take right at end of the exit. This will put you east on Tiburon Blvd. Follow Tiburon Blvd a bit over 1 mile (you'll pass a 76 gas station). In the distance, you'll see a stop light as the road curves right. Get into the left hand lane. You'll see a sign for Paradise Beach Park pointing left. Take a left at the stop light. That will put you on Trestle Glen Blvd. Follow Trestle Glen to Paradise Drive. Turn right on Paradise Drive. Paradise Beach Park is approximately 3 miles drive down Paradise Drive. You'll see the Park entrance on the left hand side.

---------------------------------------------------------

Paradise Beach Park is named appropriately. Breathtaking bay views, a huge green lawn, picnic tables, grills, fishing pier, beach area, parking, bathrooms, etc.

The top parking lot is small but it should hold our 30 or so cars if everyone gets there promptly at 10am. IF YOU ARRIVE LATE YOU WILL NOT GET A PARKING SPACE. The people who arrived late last year had no place to park their cars and caused problems for me and the Park Rangers. I can't stress how important this is!! If you can't be there by 10am sharp then don't come. Sounds harsh but in order to continue to hold this event you need to follow the this one event rule.

The picnic runs from 10 am - 2 pm. You can leave after we eat lunch or stick around for a group photo and a spirited group ride. See agenda below:

EVENT AGENDA

10 am - 12 pm * Show and Tell
    12 pm - 2 pm * Picnic
    * Discussion, *modifications or kids* - which is more important
    * Sell your M3 on ebay for $50 grand - piece by piece
    * Burn out contest with the Park Ranger's golf kart
    * JC vs Dinan - which chip smells better on the grill
    2 pm - 2:30 pm * Clean up / wrap up
    2:30 pm - 3:30 pm * Group photo just a short drive away (like last year)
    3:30 pm - 5 pm * Group drive through scenic Marin Headlands (like last year)
    5pm or so * Head home (I'll put you on highway 101)

See you there!!!

Doug

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
    73 2002tii "stock"
    74 2002tii "megasquirt efi'd, & turbo'd"

Doug

This is a meet I won't miss.

Hopefully I'll get to meet you this time.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by S14E30
      This is a meet I won't miss.

Hopefully I'll get to meet you this time.
      I'll be there!!! I couldn't make the last one because i was heading back to UTI in Phoenix,Az.. But i'll be back in town for good and i'll be at the meet!!!

Here's the orginal post on E30 Sport.net
      http://www.e30sport.net/viewtopic.php?t=12980

Doug
      Last edited by trboblu74tii; 08-20-2003, 05:55 PM.

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
      73 2002tii "stock"

Doug

Comment

you know I am there!!!
        I will bring your splitter too S14E30
        Ryan G. MotorWorks

'72 2002tii Inka/Black (Restoring- then FS)
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '04 Mini Cooper S 6spd White/Black
        http://www.ryangmw.com

Comment

Im gonna try to make it, but I have to check the schedule. Went last year and was very impressed!!!

Comment

I'm still debating whether or not I should make the trip up but we'll see.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
            85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
            91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I will definetly be there. I've been pulling all nighters on the weekends to get the car running and looking for this meet! My car didn't run at all this summer, so I want to make it to at least one event

barry, you have to go, and you need to bring all the socal E30 M3's with you. try ang get doug and the other SD M3 guys too.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
              they are not idiots.

Comment

I would love to go, but damn...thats alot of driving from Venice to Tiburon. Once the turbo is hooked up i'll be able to make it there a little easier
                "You must drive this car before you die, it really is that good." BMWCar Magazine re:the e30m3; Oct. 2002

Comment

Does anyone want to meet up from the southbay (santa clara) before heading to the meet? just PM me.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

I'll probably be comming in on the 101 from gilroy, with this pass you?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                    they are not idiots.

Comment

I'm right off 101. Lets hold off on plans for a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to meet, then we can work out the details. Or you can PM or post any suggestions. I'm down for anything.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Just found out Im going to go for sure!!!

Im gonna try to figure out where the Sac guys are meeting and post it here as soon as I know. Should be a great time as always!

Comment

Originally posted by wookie1976
                          Just found out Im going to go for sure!!!

Im gonna try to figure out where the Sac guys are meeting and post it here as soon as I know. Should be a great time as always!
                          I'm going lets figure out a place too meet up at!!
                          I live in south sac "greenhaven" area over by John f. Kennedy H.S.

Doug

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
                          73 2002tii "stock"

Doug

Comment

So here is the plan as I know it:

All of the Sacramento guys are meeting at the Dixon Chevron/McDonalds parking lot a 8am. If you are comming from Sacramento you want to go left over the freeway, and then I believe left at the first light. The McDonalds/Chevron parking lot is on the left hand side of the road. You should be able to see the signs from the freeway.

If anyone wants my cell phone#, pm me and Ill get it to ya. This way nobody gets mixed up and has to drive down alone!!! The trip down with 10 M3's in a row is the best part of the day in my opinion!

If anything changes Ill post it here first!

Comment

SAC caravan

I am coming from Nevada City so I will meet the Sac guys at the McDonalds.

Comment

Working...
                              X