Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig West Fest Tiburon,Ca 9/7/03. So who's going!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry and I are 99% sure.

See you guys there; probably.

Comment

I will be there even tho my M3 is not ready for show. Still got some paint work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS
        Barry and I are 99% sure.

See you guys there; probably.
        you guys will be comming up on the 5 right? since I'm to the right of the 5 freeway an hour or so. I'll have the video camera so we could do some taping

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
        they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
          you guys will be comming up on the 5 right? since I'm to the right of the 5 freeway an hour or so. I'll have the video camera so we could do some taping
          You guys coming up 101 from Fresno?

elefantsupply.com

Comment

I'm going to be comming across the 152 to where it meets the 101 in gilroy. the 1-5 crosses with the 152 before you go over pacheo pass. The socal guys will probably be comming up the 1-5 and cross over the 152

It will probably be best for barry and the other socal guys to get on the 152 from the 5 then the 101, meet up with you and then straight in to tiburon. I do not know the bay area perfectly, so if there is a better way into the park plese let us know. Doesn't the 101 run on city streets for a while? do you think this could become a problem with getting there on time?

or would it be easier to come accross on 80 via the richmond bridge and hit the 101 going south?
            Last edited by Eric; 09-05-2003, 04:44 PM.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

I think it would be faster to go
              1 (19th ave through the city).

Traffic shouldn't be too bad if we get to SF by 9AM. we should be able to go through the city in less than an hour.

So we would leave here (Santa Clara CA, 95054) by 8:10AM.

We can meet up at Shell Gas station off of Bowers/Great america Pkwy.
              coming 101 N, Head west (go back over the Hwy) on Bowers and the Shell is on the right side.

Eric, I pm'ed you my cell phone number. give me a call. I'll just wait there until 8:10

elefantsupply.com

Comment

There's also a group of people meeting up at the Davis chevron MACE exit around the same time!!!

Doug

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
                73 2002tii "stock"
                74 2002tii "megasquirt efi'd, & turbo'd"

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by trboblu74tii
                  There's also a group of people meeting up at the Davis chevron MACE exit around the same time!!!

Doug
                  I am confused? Is this the same group that met last year?

My sources told me the current meeting place was in Dixion at the Pit School Road exit Chevron/McDonalds??

If so, then we should all meet in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by wookie1976
                    I am confused? Is this the same group that met last year?

My sources told me the current meeting place was in Dixion at the Pit School Road exit Chevron/McDonalds??

If so, then we should all meet in one place.
                    Well there's two meeting places, it's kind of weird!!!
                    Jon325i will be at Davis chevron so i'll meet up with him there!!

When the meets over we'll just have a big caravan back to SAC..
                    Doug
                    Last edited by trboblu74tii; 09-06-2003, 08:20 AM.

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
                    73 2002tii "stock"

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by trboblu74tii
                      Well there's two meeting places, it's kind of weird!!!
                      Jon325i will be at Davis chevron so i'll meet up with him there!!

When the meets over we'll just have a big caravan back to SAC..
                      Doug
                      OK I had my head up my ass! We are all meeting at the Mace exit Chevron before 8:00 am. The caravan hits the road at 8:00!

Sorry for the mixup! In my defense, it was my source that had everything wrong!

See ya there

Joe

Comment

OK guys, It looks like I'll be ariving in San Pablo at 7:00am so I'll probably miss most caravans or meeting spots. I'll be at the park around 9:00-9:15.

I wish i could caravan with you guys, but I'm doing something that morning:cool:

If anybody needs to get a hold of my my cell # is 559-217-7427

see you there!

they are not idiots.

Comment

Alright guys I'm up in Dublin chillin right now and Adam's out in Frisco. We also came up with a mystery guest who's making a special guest appearance with one of the finest E30 M3's in SoCal. See ya guys tomorrow!

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                          85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                          91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Originally posted by wookie1976
                            OK I had my head up my ass! We are all meeting at the Mace exit Chevron before 8:00 am. The caravan hits the road at 8:00!

Sorry for the mixup! In my defense, it was my source that had everything wrong!

See ya there

Joe
                            See you in the morning!!

Doug

88 M3 "stock" Not!!
                            73 2002tii "stock"

Doug

Comment

MAN!! That trip was AWESOME!! Im very glad I got off my lazy ass and went. I hope to see you guys at the next one. Feels refreshing to not be known at a meet. Kinda felt anonymous amongst the NorCalers and it was a relief, lol. LOTS of cherry ///M's. Im impressed.

Comment

Working...
                              X