Made a deposit on an M3 today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a deposit on an M3 today...

...I'm getting the cashier's check to go pick it up tomorrow night after work. The details:

Early 1988 produciton, car #191. Lachs on black, 104k miles, all stock. It needs some minor paint work; but the car has never been hit and the interior is damn near perfect.

Pictures and plans will be posted tomorrow after the deal goes down and the car is safely home.

we better see some pics on the board tonight.. if you can drag yourself out of the drivers seat long enough to snap a few.
    congrats.
    1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

Good Luck!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Adam, I gotta say congrats to you! At first is was a 2.8i, then a turbo, but you came back to the basics. Hehe, you'll be driving an M3 before I will be.

Where/how did you score this? That color combo appeals to me the most out of any we got over here.

The LBC needs more E30 M3s. Let me know if you need any help.

You might want to join the SIG and the E30M3OG (owner's group mailing list).

Comment

damn, 2 cars newer than mine! mine is lach on the dirty burgandy! NOOOiiicccee

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

Bought private party from some dude in Ventura who didn't really know what he had.

I had my first mishap with it tonight though. I racoon entered my path as i was driving home and I came away with a mildly cracked front bumper and a dismounted fog light.

No biggie, it needed to be painted anyhow...it just looks like ass for now.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS
              Bought private party from some dude in Ventura who didn't really know what he had.

I had my first mishap with it tonight though. I racoon entered my path as i was driving home and I came away with a mildly cracked front bumper and a dismounted fog light.

No biggie, it needed to be painted anyhow...it just looks like ass for now.
              Are you serious? First a deer and now a racoon? That car must be an animal magnet...hehe. What are the odds of that happening in Long Beach???

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
              85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
              91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I will also put a deposit on an E30 M3 today. Its a 02/89 production. Diamond Schratz with 151k miles. Body and interior is very clean. Will post pics when I get it this weekend.

I use to own a e30 m3 but the condition on this one is much better. I miss these cars.

Comment

Working...
                X