Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first thing i should have done

hello everyone
    i didnt really introduce myself.my apologies.
    my name is peter and i live in jamaica.i have own my m3 for about 5 years now ,it was park and engine was scrap for about 4 and a half years .finally got it back up but not really running so good,i dont really know much about any engine repairs but trying to learn,
    this is my first active forum and i love it here,
    youve been all helpful so thank you very much,
    and a special thank you to magnus he has been so helpful.
    and yes i do have a digital camera peteb
    M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

then dont be a lazy bloodclot! take some pictures!!!! get them up!

my cousin works at the atlantis on paradise island...i gotta get my ass down there, we'll look over the car and go for a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by peteb

my cousin works at the atlantis on paradise island...i gotta get my ass down there, we'll look over the car and go for a ride!

sorry, dude, but the Atlantis is in the Bahamas, not Jamaica. Been there twice, though; it's definitely worth the trip.

Comment

thank god this an M3 board and not a geography test.....!!!

shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Comment

thank god this an M3 board and not a geography test.....!!!

shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Yeah. Like they speak latin in South America... I don't remember which politician said that.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
          1989 M3 racecar
          e39 Touring

Comment

mi soon tek some bomboclate pic and post them.
            nuff respect and big up yu self everybody
            M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

Comment

Hi Peter,
              Just curious is there any more e30 m3 in Jamaica that you know of?

I was there a few years ago and really liked it, especilly Dunns River Falls!

I also recall that you also drive on the wrong side of the street.
              Pinto

Comment

there is about a handful of m3 here in jamaica maybe more about 10 i would say,.
                yes we drive on the left side here.
                yes dunns river is great ,it was also recently upgraded.
                M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

Comment

my cousin works at the atlantis on paradise island...
                  OMG That is too much to handle.... :ha: Here's a quarter for your ass cause you played yourself. :p

Thanks Kingston! GLad you found us before we had to go find you.

"I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car." - Bob Marley

"I drive a jeep. An old jeep, so nobody will say I'm driving a BMW anymore. I couldn't stand that BMW, ha ha ha! BMW make pure trouble!"- Bob Marley

Who knew Adam and Bob thought alike?

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Like a game in the arcade. You need a far aid.
                    I'm walkin' the path that Allah made.

seriously, jamaica, bahamas...aren't they all in the bermuda triagle?

Comment

out here bmw is also known as BAD MAN WAGON .i mostly drive a nissan van .lol
                      jamaica and the bahamas is in the caribbean .also cuba and all the other small island.
                      i would say jamaica is the island of sea, sun ,and weed.
                      M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

Comment

Peter, I roll through Brooklyn every day for work. I think half your Island lives there. There are Jamacian flags on tons of cars/vans and apartment buildings. I see flags from many other island but Jamacian flags are most common.

I have a question though, what's with the lion on some of the flags? Is it a crest or something? Just curious because most are just the yellow x on the field of green and black.

Comment

it represents the rastafari religion,ever heard of king selassi,
                          bob marley was a rasta
                          M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

Comment

No, never heard of him but this reference pretty much tells it all.

http://debate.uvm.edu/dreadlibrary/cardillo.html

On November 2nd, 1930, Ras Tafari, at the age of thirty-seven, was crowned Emperor Haile Selassie 1, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah. From this point on, he ruled as Emperor of Ethiopia for the next forty-four years.
                            Never knew the connection between Ethiopia and Jamacia, very interesting.

Hmm, learn something new every day.

Comment

africa is where most of their fore fathers come from.
                              its mainly with the rasta group,
                              have a few rasta friends they dont believe in god,
                              the say god is dog (spelt backways)
                              what they believe in is not what everybody believes in
                              M3 GOTTA LOVE THEM

Comment

Working...
                              X