Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 pictures added

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know I've added a bunch of pics to the gallery. Check 'em out and tell me what you think.

I numbered them so they'd be in some sort of logical order but you'll still need to select 'sort by' title after going to my gallery.

Thanks for the space Magnus!

Enjoy,
    Jake Larsen

great pictures, are all those DTM parts going in your motor? how hard is it to get those item in the UK?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

Great pics! Looks like your sucking on some major chopper wind.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Thanks guys! I LMFAO every time I see that chopper pic and I figured you guys would too so I just had to share it! :rolling:

The DTM engine bits don't belong to me unfortunately. They just so happen to be rolling through Nigel Moseley's shop on the way to someone in the US while I was there taking pic's of his DTM M3.

I don't want this to turn into a plug for Nigel but he's probably the best guy to get in touch with for genuine Grp A/DTM parts in the UK.

Anyway, I have almost 700 meg of pics I took of Nigel's and Munich Legends' DTM M3s including everything from my own E30 M3 project car. At some point the plan is to establish another web site and get 'em up for viewing. You can view a very early version of them at:

http://www.m3bmw.com/jake/

I've since corrected a bunch of errors but the pics are there nonetheless.

I've also put together a neat Power Point presentation explaining the DTM/Grp A suspension in detail but I don't know how the hell to put that up anywhere. My goal is to have a sort of virtual 'tour' of each major system of the DTM M3. The engine bay tour is half finished but there is also one for exhaust, cockpit, cage ect..

Well anyway, I hope these few in the gallery are interesting enough for now.

Take care,
        Jake Larsen

Comment

Working...
        X