**Short Video of my E30 M3**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Short Video of my E30 M3**

A very nice vid of your car !!!! Thanks Rob !!!!

was it me or did u cut that freakin motorcycle off at the end?
    ///M Power
    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

I posted on roadfly about that....yea it looks like you almost killed him!

Comment

ROB SERIOUSLY,

What is wrong with the people at roadfly ?? I saw how many people disliked your video. I think I posted one of the last post there about it. I couldnt get the video to work on my computer so I went to a friends house and watched it. I personally liked it a lot. You did nothing for it to be slammed so hard like all those other people were first class video critics. TO hell with them.

I liked it and I hope you keep posting new videos.

Jess

Comment

I can't wait Rob !

Jess

Comment

u know what i cant wait for...is in the summer when i am ready to buy a decent e30 m3 for about 15-20k$ and i buy robs. Since i always wanted to do the same exact plans as rob has done.the only thing i think i would have done diff. is the evo2 frnt bump with the spoiler on it...but now that i see the evo 3 on a white one with the evo stripe. I am having second thoughts.
            ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

in between 15 and 20K$...how much are you willing to sell it for?
              ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

Working...
              X