Best/cheapest place to get wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/cheapest place to get wheel spacers

Title says it all... im looking for 20mm spacers and 50mm studs. Thanks for your suggestion, matt
    -Matt

For Aftermarket Engine Management, Visit Electromotive Store:
    http://www.electromotivestore.com

Own a shop and need a better website?
    PM me or Visit http://www.shop-websites.com

www.turnermotorspor.com

I bought 15mm spacers and 15mm longer bolts which cost $250 4 years ago and the price has not changed.($50 for bolts, $200 for spacers)

20mm spacers will probably need to be bolted to your hub, then you bolt your wheel to the spacer. Don't know the price on that setup.

This is one of those "you get what you pay for" type of items. I went with very high quality hub-centric spacers and have had 0 issues with 4 years of driving.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

Rogue Engineering spacers are very nice. They also have a bevel on the rear portion of the OD. This simplifies later removal as spacers tend to get stuck on. They tend to get stuck because they are aluminum and the rotor surface they seat against is iron. Which leads to corrosion since the different metals have differing electrochemical characteristics. Rogue uses wheel bolts from Tire Rack. It's a good idea to use some antisieze too.

Rogue Engineering

Stan

Comment

I'm using the Rogue Engineering 18mm spacers. They are fantastic and came with longer bolts (not that it matters if you're going to studs).

Excellent product at a very decent price, IMHO.

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

I'll also second the Rogue spacers. I got the 18mm spacers with the bolts for $200. Good price for a quality piece.
          Bryan K.
          Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Working...
          X