Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcantara Headliner

Hi Guys!

I've been hard at work trying to beautify my DS.

What do you guys think of my new and improved headliner?

Its not perfest, but I like it.
    It should go well with my new seats.

(Sneak peak)

rears.

Fronts
    Last edited by ///CRISS; 04-29-2007, 09:02 PM.
    1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Wow dude, the headliner looks awesome!

Comment

Thanks bro.
      I'm going to try to make a DYI for the next poor bastard that tries this with a stubborn material like I had.
      1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

that is pimp

Comment

that's nice, i did my headliner as well, but i dont have any pics. the car is being repainted at the moment. i also did my door panels and dash. however the dash was not that great of a job around the passenger side, so i took it out.

1988 E30 M3 Alpinewhite II 2.5L (sold)
          1997 E39 528i Platinum Gray

Comment

that's nice ! I'd get the suede dash for e 30 in a heartbeat !

Comment

That's very nice!! How many hours do you have into it?
              Did you use an old one as a pattern?
              Jack
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                That's very nice!! How many hours do you have into it?
                Did you use an old one as a pattern?
                Jack
                I did use the old one as a pattern. I actually took it to an upholstry shop (spelling?) to sew the loops in then I cut it to size etc.
                I think I have 6 hrs into the headliner itself. More time for the C pillars and the sunroof liner.
                If I were to guess it took a total of 16 hrs. (I took my time). It can be done faster if your experienced . This was my first job of this type.
                1988 Diamantschwarz

Comment

Looks real nice. Your interior is going to look amazing with the new headliner and seats. Can't wait to see it.
                  1986 Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNJ-qVPBkU

Comment

do you want to make me another set it is just what i want call me 917-691-2020
                    Mike

Comment

Criss - you bastard :shit:, you beat me to it. That looks beautiful man :OMG:. That would definitely look pimp with your new seats. Job well done my man - your ride is officially nicer than mine :yowzah:.

-Adrian
                      I'd rather be out in my M3 right about now...

Comment

I am in love with those seats.

Nice work.

-gabor
                        October 1987 build date.

Comment

LOL

Glad you like it!
                          Your car is still wayyyyyyyyyy sweater than mine. No need to worry bro.

Hey! I'm in town this week. Lets get together Alvin, you and I and have some dinner!

Originally posted by EVOSPEC View Post
                          Criss - you bastard :shit:, you beat me to it. That looks beautiful man :OMG:. That would definitely look pimp with your new seats. Job well done my man - your ride is officially nicer than mine :yowzah:.

-Adrian
                          1988 Diamantschwarz

Comment

You talking to me?
                            My seats are coming from Germany bro. A real uphostery guy is making them. I was giving you a teaser.......

Originally posted by evo mmm View Post
                            do you want to make me another set it is just what i want call me 917-691-2020
                            Mike
                            1988 Diamantschwarz

Comment

Hey! I'm in town this week. Lets get together Alvin, you and I and have some dinner!
                              Sounds good. I'll PM you my cell phone number. I'll hook up with Alvin and check his schedule.

Later!
                              -Adrian
                              I'd rather be out in my M3 right about now...

Comment

Working...
                              X