Anybody fitted keyless entry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody fitted keyless entry?

i've seen a few kits on ebay but not sure how good they are and wondered if anyone else has done this upgrade using the e46 style key? and where they got theirs from etc???

I installed a keyless entry kit I got from sears or JC whitney. I can't really remember which but I know it was a cheap kit that included an alarm and disable feature. It was real easy to install. Just wire it to the power door lock actuators I believe.

Comment

did it use e46 style keys?

Comment

Searchy?

http://www.s14.net/forums/search.php?searchid=46111

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

No, i just came with two remotes. What kind of keys does the e46 use? Switchblade style?

Comment

I also have the jc whitney keyless. Like $19.99, installed and wired into the trunk lock. Works great!

Comment

no they are just a normal key but oem looking not cheap and nasty flip style

Comment

I got one of them off of Ebay and works perfectly. Has both keyless entry and alarm. I was able to easily contact the seller with questions about the install. Pretty straightforward. Yes, it has the two flip keys. The guy I got it from is located in Elmsford, NY. I've had the system installed for over two years.

Comment

Working...
                X