New Member in Cheyenne, WY/Ft. Collins, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Cheyenne, WY/Ft. Collins, CO

Hello everyone, I am very happy to be a part of the board. I am in the market for a second car and I've always wanted an e30 M3 so after considering a few other cars I have decided to come back home and get another BMW. I now have a 318ti which I absolutely love but you can never have too many BMWs in your garage. I have just moved to Cheyenne, WY from a town called Lompoc in Santa Barbara County, CA so I was lucky enough to go to BimmerFest and see some prime e30 M3 examples. I hope to pick up my new car soon but I have to go to Alabama for six weeks for work so that could put a damper on things but we'll see.

-Chris

Welcome,
    You came to the right place...
    Evo

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the searching :

Aaron

"But most of all...
      ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

Originally posted by Pettit View Post
        Hello everyone, I am very happy to be a part of the board. I am in the market for a second car and I've always wanted an e30 M3 so after considering a few other cars I have decided to come back home and get another BMW. I now have a 318ti which I absolutely love but you can never have too many BMWs in your garage. I have just moved to Cheyenne, WY from a town called Lompoc in Santa Barbara County, CA so I was lucky enough to go to BimmerFest and see some prime e30 M3 examples. I hope to pick up my new car soon but I have to go to Alabama for six weeks for work so that could put a damper on things but we'll see.

-Chris

Welcome! Lompoc, huh? I'll be Santa Maria next week for one of my good friend's wedding.

Rey
        "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Welcome, and good luck finding a car.

Darren
          -Darren

Comment

Chris: Welcome from Denver!

- Daniel

Comment

thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm really itching to go ahead and get a car but my work trip is getting so close now (and less than 2 weeks after I moved) that I think it might be a good idea to wait until after which is killing me. I guess in the meantime i can hang around the board and check out your pictures to keep my mouth watering.

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
              Welcome! Lompoc, huh? I'll be Santa Maria next week for one of my good friend's wedding.

Rey
              I had a few friends in Santa Maria, much nicer town. Hope the wedding's fun!

Comment

Not to many e30 M3's in the area, I have seen only 3 total in Fort Collins, and a couple in Denver. Good luck on finding the car hope to see you around!

Comment

i have a 90 diamond on grey in fort collins (not for sale). i would love to meet up with you and talk sometime. im getting ready to take mine to modesto ca to leave it at my dads until i finish school. if your interested in meeting up pm me.
                  welcome and good luck finding a car.

Comment

The Rocky Mountain chapter of the BMWCCA is very active and includes a number of e30 M3's. Some of the guys would be willing to help with your search.
                    1988 Lachssibler/Black
                    46xxx miles and counting : )

Comment

Do you have an Excursion?

Comment

Welcome!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Working...
                        X