Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

New !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTree
    replied
    Welcome Bro, Nice Cecotto. That was a great vid! I love that song, but the exhaust sounds were a little better...

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    Beautiful car. Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• ///M3_Cecotto
    replied
    Playo, the red bumper strips is a Sport Evo. In the Cecotto Version is a color black.

Sporty1, send me photos your Sport Evo... I love it Sport Evo's :OMG: :OMG:

A friend has a Sport Evo with 60.000 kilometres ( NOT MILES ), in BrilliantRot and perfect conditions. Also has a M3 DTM Ex- Cecotto, and E36 Ex BMW Motorsport, only 50 cars in the world. Tomorrow photos
    Last edited by ///M3_Cecotto; 12-28-2007, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wld_tony
    replied
    David, Welcome to the addiction
    Very nice Cecotto

Leave a comment:

• playo
    replied
    Excellent Video David!

Your car looks great too, a little unsure about the red bumper strips on Macau?

Leave a comment:

• Sporty1
    replied
    Very nice David... Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• ///M3_Cecotto
    replied
    Hi !!

This is my E30 M3 Cecotto #353/505 with power sunroof, power windows, warning triangle, headlight washer/wipers, interior headlight adjustment, on-board computer, cassette holder

Bilstein/AC Schnitzer suspension (-40mm), red (Sport Evolution) bumper stripes.

I hope that you like!!!

PD: I cannot put images from IMAGENSHACK, Because are not seen

Leave a comment:

• mtony
    replied
    Bienvenidos, David.

Leave a comment:

• ///M3_Cecotto
    replied
    YES !!! If we have a truck with water to do drift, we rent the circuit that is aeroclub.

Then I put photos of my car.
    Thank you for the welcome friends :thank you

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Welcome to the site, David. Can't wait to see pics of your car. Looks really enticing from the little sig pic you got there.

Thanks for the video. I love the fact that you guys had the truck spraying down the whole track.
    Love this part with the car drifting around as a small plane takes off in the background.
    Last edited by chutrain; 12-28-2007, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ///M3_Cecotto
    replied
    Hello Playo, I live in SPAIN in the Canary islands.

In Canary there are many M3 E30, we do concentrations every year and called TeideFest. View the video http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=N_UdpX9qNng in the second one 12 we see my car.

Leave a comment:

• CourtM3
    replied
    Welcome to the site!!

Leave a comment:

• playo
    replied
    Hello David!

Whereabouts in the world are you living?

your Car sounds great, any pictures??

Leave a comment:

• ///M3_Cecotto
    started a topic New !!

New !!

Hi, my name is David.
    I have a M3 E30 Jhonny Cecotto version number 353 of 505. Register because I am charmed with the M3 E30 and I have a E21 316

I wait to amuse myself in this forum and my Englishman's level is a low way and often I use a translator.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Regards

David Lopez !!
Working...
X