No announcement yet.

M3 DTM Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or are those FK mirrros totally UGLY on that car? The mount makes them look so out of place!

Get some real DTM mirrors!!

Do not click
    At least it's German

Comment

those aren't rg-r's... rg-r's are two piece and have visible bolts... we have a set on our 92 carrera cup car.

also, those look like street tires? who the hell builds a fake dtm race car wanna be thing and puts threaded street tires on it, hell my daily driven gti has sticker rubber then that.

Comment

Originally posted by pete98m3
        who the hell builds a fake dtm race car wanna be thing and puts threaded street tires on it
        go back to the word "fake" and there's your answer :idea:
        A friend will come bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "Dude, that was focking awesome!"

Comment

those aren't rg-r's... rg-r's are two piece and have visible bolts... we have a set on our 92 carrera cup car.

also, those look like street tires? who the hell builds a fake dtm race car wanna be thing and puts threaded street tires on it, hell my daily driven gti has sticker rubber then that.
          What if you don't have a trailer, how do you want to get home?
          When he races the car has (almost allways) slick on it.

And yes it is "fake".

And these mirror are schnitzers I thought.

www.m3e30.nl The Dutch M3 E30 site.

Comment

RG-R are the forged one-piece, RS-GT's are the forged two piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Rens
              And these mirror are schnitzers I thought.
              Nope, the ACS ones fit much better and don't have that huge mounting bracket, they also stick out a little more then the DTM ones, the glass is bigger.

Do not click
              At least it's German

Comment

RG-Rs also come in 1pc. design. I have them on my MINI and I think cramer has them on his M3.

/// M3NTAL Kev

Comment

then we have the GT's i suppose :-p

what can i say its not mine... my race ride has 13x8 and 13x 10 centerlocking OZ superleggaros

with big ol hoosiers, booya!

ahhh that makes sense, i dunno about drivin that on the street though, especially with a stock motor, i'd feel like such a tool.. might be time to get a tow vehicle and make it meaner

i have a buddy who drives an scca spec 7 as his daily driver lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X