Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all. New to the site and new to the idea of acquiring an E30 M3. I don't do anything without a lot of research. Today I have spent approximately five hours on the internet learning about this marque and seeing what is available on the market. Admittedly, I have always had a soft spot for this car. Now realizing the different variants, can someone point me to a good site that deals with the variants? I notice that the guides button at top does not work, was hoping that would yield some info.
    I sail, therefore I am.

Comment

• Never mind, just found the BMW M registry. I knew this site would be the one worth registering with!
      I sail, therefore I am.

Comment

• Welcome to the sickness that is the e30 M3. There are plenty of answers to all of your questions right here on s14.net. You've come to the right place.

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

• Hitchhiker - I found the classifieds on pistonheads useful when getting mine.

Comment

• Greetings guys,

Longtime VW guy and owner of the formula car website ApexSpeed.com. No M3 yet, as I am still working on selling my Formula Ford, but when it finally sells, my official search for the car I have wanted for 20 years begins. I can't wait. Looking for an Alpine White in 9/10ths or better condition. Should be a fun search. So far, lots of time spent here digging through the archives of posts. Great source of info!

Cheers,

doug

Comment

• Not new to the site but posted pics for the first time today once my Alpine White baby is almost in an as-I-like-it shape. Please look in here:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...=21375&page=11

Cheers!!
              1987 E30 M3
              1992 E36 325i (race car)
              1983 E24 635csi (for restoration)

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm Nick 23years old, from Belgium and new on the site.
                I own my M3 almost 3 years now ...

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

• Welcome to S14.net Nick.

Cheers,

GARY.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Greetings all.

I have an interest on trying to procure a decent e30m. I currently own a 2003 Nissan 350z that is a fair weather and track (HPDE, PDX) only car.

This looks to be a great community and I am soaking up some information here on the M.

I have a question though that maybe the moderators could answer. If I were to post up a WTT thread to trade off my Z in search for a M would this violate rules? I know that you all seem to want to stay as much e30m specific as possible so I did not want to start off on a poor foot.

Thanks,

Neil

Comment

• post up a wtt thread in the for sale section here:

http://www.s14.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

welcome. if you have any question about the M, do a search first, chances are it has been asked already. you'll see that there is a great bit of knowledge on this forum.
                      "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

• Hi

Im Lars 22 years old, from Bergen in Norway.
                        Im driving a 1987 E30 M3 215HP.

Comment

• Hey everybody, I'm jered - different from the other oregon Jared. I've been around the board for a bit over one year, searching for a car and learning all I can about the car. I finally found my car! She is a 1991 and I got a lead on a car through some fine folks on this board. The car was JR Nagy from Auburn Foreign's daily driver, he has kept the car up quite nicely and was a pure pleasure to purchase a car from. The past few months I've been driving my neighbors E30 because he has a broken leg, so it was quite nice to spend some quality time driving the car before jumping in. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as the reality of owning the car sets in. Interestingly enough my wife has just fallen in love with the car... so now we have to battle for who gets to drive the M3... unless I can convince her she needs her own...

Comment

• Hi. I'm Jan. I've known of s14.net since around 2002. Recently registered with the view to perhaps being a Moseley Motorsport voicebox and appeasing my own irrational fetish for the e30 M3 which started with a 1986 copy of Autocar magazine.

My favourite specialities are braking, suspension and setup in the workshop and trackside. I'm also a skilled 3d modeller of ten years and digital graphics artist of almost 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by artsapart View Post
                              Hi there i have just joined the forum, my name is Jake I am a stainless steel artist I make wall mounted and floor standing sculptures for a living and I am the very proud owner of a bmw m3 e30. I have no idea of its worth so have joined this group to get advice, and also appreciate the fellow members and their superb taste when it comes to cars!
                              to add a little more info on the car here is a link to pictures of my baby!

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40913
                              sigpicJake Howard
                              Quality Contemporary Wall Mounted & Floor Standing Sculptures.

ArtsApart.co.uk

Comment

• annoying shake in the front

hit there. pretty new to the bmy scene. love the 89 e30 except for the most annoying shake/vibration at 50-65 mph any ideas.. new wheels/tires local shop said they were bent/broken belts new pads/rotors (always is the fix for fox-body mustangs) no other ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X