Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///M3 Terr
    replied
    Originally posted by M fahrer View Post
    Hello all e30 M3 owners I"m Miha from Slovenija (Europe) and I have one 1988 in Tannen Green color. In my country is only 6piece of them... 4coupe and 2cabrio. I"m owner four years now and I replaced many (original) parts on a car include the colour. My English writing is not so good, sorry :( I hope you like my car... :
    Welcome! Why are there only 6 M3s in Slovenia? Very nice car you have there.
    Last edited by ///M3 Terr; 02-18-2012, 03:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CourtM3
    replied
    That is a beautiful car you have there. Welcome to the site!

Leave a comment:

• M fahrer
    replied
    Hello all e30 M3 owners I"m Miha from Slovenija (Europe) and I have one 1988 in Tannen Green color. In my country is only 6piece of them... 4coupe and 2cabrio. I"m owner four years now and I replaced many (original) parts on a car include the colour. My English writing is not so good, sorry :( I hope you like my car... :
    Last edited by M fahrer; 02-20-2012, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fuad1
    replied
    Hi S14 Community

I am Fuad from Johannesburg South Africa and a huge E30 M3 Fan unfortunately we never ever got them here is SA. Importing vehicles into our country has been prohibited since 1996 and the only way to legally import vehicles is if one works abroad and brings a car home. Fortunately my sister has started work in NY and hopefully this is some good news for me as now I am saving up like crazy so to try and buy an E30 M3 over there and to get it over here within the next 3 years. Anyways here's hoping it all works out. I have joined S14.net as I noticed there is a wealth of information about these cars available from you guys and looking forward to learning as we go along. Back here in SA we only ever had the 325is which was supposed to be a substitute for the M3 that we never got here and then we also have the legendary 333i which as I'm sure you all know is a very sought after car as well.

Anyways guys thats me looking forward to interacting with you all.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisT70
    replied
    Hi there! new member, live in South Yorkshire, Uk. Dont yet own an E30 M3 and am just starting to look with a view to purchasing one.
    Current track car is a 6 litre Ls6 powered Gardner Douglas T70 Lola replica, 900kg and 500bhp. M3 would be my ideal classic road car!
    cheers
    chris

Leave a comment:

• ord22
    replied
    I'm Irv. I live in Stockbridge, Ga. I currently don't own one, but love these cars. The first one i seen was in Germany '88. Wanted one ever since. You have a great site! Alot of info and appreciation for the car!! Its something i really want to be a part of!

Leave a comment:

• SKNKWRX
    replied
    Originally posted by Veersberg View Post
    Nice car! Congrats!!
    Thanks and right back at ya!

Leave a comment:

• Veersberg
    replied
    Nice car! Congrats!!

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Welcome everybody!

Jake

Leave a comment:

• SKNKWRX
    replied
    Drew from Chicago here. Just added this to my collection looked for one on and off for years.

1991 E30 M3 one owner 79k miles stored since 2003 bone stock no mods. Has a few small things need to be taken care of, rust at the base of the windshield to start with but most things are minor. Interior is original and amazing looking forward to learning alot on this site!

Leave a comment:

• Sepp
    replied
    Great looking car! Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Veersberg
    replied
    Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• evans61
    replied
    Congrats. A few of us gather at the rolex24 in Daytona every year. Last weekend in January if you can make it. Have fun. Be safe. Never sell.

Leave a comment:

• Veersberg
    replied
    New Guy

Hi All, My name is Rob, I'm 41 years old and live in Arlington, VA USA and I have been sober for....
    Actually, I spent the last year on Rennlist looking for a 993, thought I was destined for a P-Car, that is until I came upon my new to me 88 Zinno. I jumped on it and couldn't be happier with my choice. Although my P-Car focus has left me a bit unprepared for E30 ownership, but I've been logging some serious hours on this site and I'm catching up quickly. The car is currently at RRT in Sterling (great guys!) getting a new bottom end along with some other misc upgrades. I like the car as it is and am not really planning any additional upgrades (aside from the Miller Gen III MAF Conversion). I look forward to meeyting everyone and enjoying the site. Cheers!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kieran99
    replied
    Hello From Australia

Hello S14 Community. I've been a lurker on this site for a couple of months now but I feel it's the time to start contributing.
    I am the proud new owner of a Japanese Euro Spec, 1988 Diamondschwatz totally original and totally awesome car. It is in exactly the untouched condition as one would expect for a well cared for and well serviced (but not loved) 23 year old car.
    Very soon I'll start a thread in the project cars area detailing all details of a LHD to RHD conversion because information like this is really scarce here and on the net. I know some of the die hards here will cringe at the thought of a RHD conversion, but I just cant wait seven years to drive a LHD car here in NSW Australia. Cheers from Sunny Australia.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X