Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,
    I'm new here but my love for the S14 is many years old... I live in Italy and got a 320is 12 years ago, then an M3 200hp around 2 years ago. Actually my brother owned it for the previous 7 years, so I know (and sometimes drive) this car since 9 years, roughly.
    The M3 is in quite good condition but I would like it to be perfect, so I'm restoring it step by step... very slowly, depending on my free time (never enough.... ).
    This site is really good, but you guys write so much that I'll need to take some holiday to read back all interesting threads!
    Cheers!!!

Comment

• Hey all
      I live in Athens GREECE and got a 2002ti, a highly modified E30convertible 1992 model and tomorrow I am going to be the proud owner of a 320is. The 320is is in perfect condition and 3 months ago had an engine and tranny transplant from a E36 M3 3.2.
      Italian Toys GERMAN WAR MACHINES

E30c 318i - 1992
      VW 1303s - 1975 German Look 2.8ltr
      Land Rover 90 Defender 4.2ltr V8
      Honda MONKEY Z50[peace]

Comment

• Hello,
        Im the younger part of the e30 m3 fan box been a dream car ever since i layed eyes on it iv had mine for a little over a year now and only driven it about 5000 miles only cause iv been working on it the rest of the time iv removed the cancer and have been just trying to get it run right untill the day i can drive it every day only has about 81000 on the clock but with more to come

Comment

• Hey all, i recently fell in love with an M3 i seen in Japan. Finally they guy decided to sell it to me, but my gf n mom r really piling the pressure on me to get married. Im looking to buy my M3 immediately after my wedding(early next yr) there are only 4 or 5 e30 M3's in South Africa n only one was restored! My friends know me as a wheel whore for always changing my wheels lol but now i wanna b an e30 m3 whore. Chatted to Markus from this forum a few times, let me know who of u guys r willin to ship parts to my area of d world

Comment

• hey guys,

I'm new to this site, but not so new to the car community. I have had lots of cars over the years(rx-7, camaro, a jeep, celica all trac turbo, e30 325is, & a WRX) and am now looking at getting an e30 m3 soon. My love of these cars began with a 91 325is that i fixed up last year. i ended up selling it to my little bro for what i had in it because his crappy civic died and he needed a car. Any how selling the e30 left an empty space in my heart/garage and i have decided to get an M instead of just another 325(gotta show the little bro up) ... hopefully i will have a new project M3 by the summer!

I also currently have a WRX thats modded to hell, any other subie owners on this site?

heres a couple of pics of my current ride for anyone interested

Last edited by jgedeon; 10-08-2009, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Hey, i'm new to the site and don't have an e30 m3 yet, but hopefully someday i will...

Anyway, i'm not so new to the whole bmw scene...i've got three bmw's. A couple e30s and one e36 that i'm working on getting into shape. Hopefully i'll be able to learn some more things about m3's from this site.
              Last edited by dannyyisntt; 10-17-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Hey all,

30 yo Sailor, stationed in CT at the moment. Proud 1990 M3 owner for 9 years.

-Josh

Comment

• Hi, from Central Illinois
                  Just acquired my 2nd BMW and first M3, a 1988 M3 to be exact.
                  only 58K millage and clean body.

I Will be looking at this sight for some help on restoring it.

Comment

• Hey, I just got back from out of town where I picked up a 88 m3. Got it for a good deal, but needs some work.

Comment

• Hi guys,I live in sunny Athens and I own a 1987 E30 M3 for three years now.She is all stock,but I think it's time for a complete restoration/upgrade for track use only.What a great forum you all have here for true enthusiasts of those legendary automobiles.Keep up the great work!!!

Comment

• Hi Guys, I am a E30 M3 owner in Taiwan. It's nice to know this forums.

Comment

• Welcome to all of you! It looks like we've had a bunch of new addicts join our group over the past month!
                          Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardShen5858 View Post
                            Hi Guys, I am a E30 M3 owner in Taiwan. It's nice to know this forums.
                            It's great to see another Taiwanese owner.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm the new owner of a 1988 M3. I towed it from Oregon to SOCAL over Thanksgiving. I'm now embarking on my first valve adjustment and tune-up. The information on this forum helped out a lot with the purchase. Thanks everyone!

Wayne
                              Wayne L.

1988 BMW E30 M3
                              2009 Mini Cooper S (wife's)
                              1981 Porsche 911SC (sold)
                              1984 Porsche 944 (sold)
                              1981 Porsche 924 Turbo (sold)

Comment

• Hello everyone
                                I am new here and I am very glad to be here.Well i don't have an e30 m3 yet, but hopefully someday i will have..I must say what a very impressive website.It would be nice to share my ideas and views regarding this community.I hope to help others and gain some knowledge from other people as well! I've enjoyed meeting new people on this forum.Thanks.
                                wii tennis racket

Comment

Working...
                                X