Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bros,

- I am Ghini from Taipei, Taiwan. with my current 87 M3.
    - This is my first announcement here and looking around here for quite a while.
    - Happy with my M3 after my refresh work in these days.
    - Targeting to engine with more horse power for it.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hello ppl

New on this site and i have a red sport evo which i have just started to strip down to restore.Will keep you all posted on the SLOW progress.

Dal.

Comment

• Welcome to the S14.net family, just finished my own Sport Evo full restoration project and its worth every penny.

Cheers,

GARY.
        sigpic

Comment

• ew!
          Hello!
          Might be a new M3 owner real soon. One step away pretty much to closing the deal. I'm buying a 1989 red on tan M3. I'm from The Orange County,Cal area.Keep ya'll posted.

Also,I got some great pics to share one day here that need to be scanned from back in 1988. Some pretty cool M3 video from then as well. (All on VHS still,lol!)
          My friend had a new M3 and I drove an 86 325es. We were like Kings then. lol!

Archie
          88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

• Hi all,
            New to the site, for the last couple of weeks. I am currently looking for an e30 M3 in the SoCal area. A few years back I did purchase a 2004 M3 and it was such a fun car. I do miss it, but I have decided to get an e30 this time.

Mike

Comment

• Hi Board!
              I've just picked up an E30 M3 1988 US Spec.
              Really looking forward to simply taking care of her, trying to get her back up to healthy running conditions.
              Then possibly trying to restore her to perfection:)
              Looking forward to this journey with the new car.
              1988 E30 M3 / 2003 E46 M3 (Alpine White / Black) M Power!

Comment

• Welcome

Originally posted by Penrod View Post
                Hi all,
                New to the site, for the last couple of weeks. I am currently looking for an e30 M3 in the SoCal area. A few years back I did purchase a 2004 M3 and it was such a fun car. I do miss it, but I have decided to get an e30 this time.

Mike
                Good Luck with the search. You'll find plenty of useful information here.

Originally posted by JYeo View Post
                Hi Board!
                I've just picked up an E30 M3 1988 US Spec.
                Really looking forward to simply taking care of her, trying to get her back up to healthy running conditions.
                Then possibly trying to restore her to perfection:)
                Looking forward to this journey with the new car.
                Congrats on the new purchase. Good luck with the restoration.
                Terrance

Comment

• Hello evryone,
                  Name is Eric and i recently picked up a 1987 M3. Ive always loved these cars, the body, the history etc. My dad has an 87' 325is wich he restored tastfully. Im not gonna lie, i have so many questions to ask but dont want to annoy you guys. FYI i have been searching before posting, trying to gather my own answers.

here goes nothing
                  -There is a badge on the trunk to the left of the BMW badge saying " Verbier" with M colors, any idea? stock? maybe just a badge
                  -Glass, looking for the passenger side rear pop-out window. I searched sales but does anyone know if that is manufactured new?
                  -Can anyone please give me sort of a crucial list or protocal check list to do on the car? i.e getting vin's what numbers mater most, where to find them.

Forgive me for sounding rookie....I am very passionate about this car/piece of history and someday want to be as well versed and knowledgable as you guys. Everyone on this forumn is serious and knows their stuff, really respectable place. The cars are UNREAL

So PLEASE help me with my M3 journey.

Sincerley
                  -Eric James

ill get some pics up soon

Comment

• Hello guys, I just picked up an E30 M3 today. I am looking forward to becoming a part of this community. I am not new to the ///M community, I have an E46 M3 as well, but I've always wanted an E30 M3 and finally got one. :blues:

Comment

• Welcome to the cult!!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

My name is Joc, and Iím 33 years old.

I have a confession to make: I never liked BMWs , the only one that I liked was a blood orange csi matchbox model that I had as a kid. It was because of the image that BMWís drivers have in my country I didnít even dream of having one. The X6, the stupidest BMW ever made, is probably the most bought BMW model this year in the Balkans, and I still havenít met a normal person driving a 3 series model here.

Since Iím posting on this forum itís obvious that things have changed since then. Now Iím hooked on S14 powered BMWs, either by their own design or mine.

Cheers,
                        Joc

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44358

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44358

Comment

• Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew and I'm here as a general m3 enthusiast. I already have an e36 and an e46 m3, and I would like to get the original someday soon. However, it's a sad state to buy a car like an m3 and have to leave it outside. Hopefully that will be rectified soon.

Comment

• New to S14.net

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to picking your brains (amongst many other things) as I'm a total dumb a** (well almost), when it comes to anything other than a sponge and bucket.

I am the proud owner of a 1990 Diamond Black M3. I used to watch them in 'touring car' races when I was younger, wanted one ever since. Had her six years next month.

Regards

David
                            Last edited by hesnotthemessiah; 03-24-2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

My name is Dave the only Bimmer I have at the moment is a 1974 2002. I am a Machinist and currently going to school for Automotive Engineering. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully some day I will have a chance at owning a M3.

Comment

• hello all forum , my name 'Stephen and I am Italian, my car is an e30 m3 in 1988.
                                my compliments for the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X