Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very glad to have you here Kelly! Don't blame me for helping with your
    obsession. I'm the town idiot, and usually give the completely wrong answer to
    even the simplest of questions. I thank all of you for your intellectual and
    monetary donations.

Welcome Badwheel! The M3 seems to be the choice of Engineers. Good luck with
    the search.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Hey new guys! Welcome to the forum! Good to see some engineers in here- its great for the technical content (which is already superb...but still).

Enjoy the site!
      1988 M3
      2012 335is
      1993 Civic Si

Comment

Hi Newb's, Welcome and thank you for posting, I hope you enjoy all of the knowledge accumulated over the years. Please don't forget to use the search function.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the best S14-powered E30 M3 site in the world!!!!

I hope you all enjoy the tech knowledge and general discussion as much as I do.

90 Sterling 2.5L E30///M3 lifer
          97 Porsche Carrera S
          13 Audi S6
          SOLD 03 Audi RS6 daily
          GONE 88 E28///M5 project

Comment

I did a quick intro a while ago, but I'll do it here in the official thread.

I'm Chris. I've got a US 88 lachssilber that I've owned for about 15 years. When I got the car, it was tired and beat up and I drove it very hard for 7 wonderful years. She started having problems and I ran into time and money issues and ended up away on business for years at a time and she sat for far too long. I've got the engine out and will be rebuilding it as well as doing a full suspension rebuild, body, repaint, interior upgrade, aerodynamics, aesthetics, and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm a sysadmin at UC Davis and live in Sacramento.

I'd like to thank everyone for the massive amounts of information found on this site. And thanks to Magnus for keeping it all together and giving us all a place to share.

I'll start a thread detailing my rebuild once things start to take off and I have a few hours to get it all together.

Comment

Welcome!
              It's good to see yet another car being saved from the crushers/parts scavengers!

:thank you
              -Chris
              Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

New guy here

I'm new to the board but not Mcars. I had an e30 M3 for over 10 years and still miss it. I went to the e28 M5 side and now have sold both. I want my e30 M3 back. I'm in Central New Jersey. I would like to get my Salmon Silver with Cardinal Red back if possible.

Comment

Another engineer owner here - been searching for a while (great info resource you have here) but only recently started posting. Hope I can help out a little!

Mine's an '89 Lachsilber 195 which has gone round the world several times but recently received a lovely low mileage 215 transplant. I'm gradually getting it sorted for a return to moderate track use, but she still looks street. I'd post some pictures but I've just had three people in a row express a dislike of my Hartge rims so I'm feeling rather sensitive about it! I have a set of OE basketweaves waiting to go on when I reach into my wallet and put some tyres on them.

Nick

Comment

Welcome to the biggest E30 M3 community in this universe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site Cbrick, Chicco, Hoofty! Glad to have you aboard! :sailor:

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Introduction

Hi all im damien and currently 27 im from the uk i have only ever owned 2 BMW'S the first was a E30 325 sport after parting with it i then bought my E30 M3 since it was imported in to the uk in 2005, Ive been reading alot of threads and im very happy that there is alot of knowlege withing the members. I hope somday ill be as usefull as most but i can only learn So Thanks For having me Here is a pic of my car with the german plates on it

Click image for larger version

Name:	My M3 German Plts 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	841513

Comment

Welcome. Sterling is one of the best colors for our cars. And rare too. Take good care of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all my name is Baggelis i m frm Greece i am 24 and i have my car from 2001 my father gave it to me and i m trying to have it like new. Very nice site with a lot of usefull information and M3E30 addicts..hope one day to be in an M3 E30 club meeting...keep it like this. For me M3 E30 is lifestyle,stands out the crowd and just differs

Comment

Welcome BaggelisGr nice to have you on board

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!!
                                Terrance

Comment

Working...
                                X