Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

Welcome to the site! Please introduce yourself / Greet our new members.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!! I'm Lael from Chicago NW burbs. Just purchased my first M3 a couple of weeks ago (100% stock as of now). I have been into e30's for the past 5 years, I just passed on my '89 325i to my son, so i went ahead and pulled the trigger and snagged me an M3. Great to see all the e30 m3 enthusiasts here and looking forward interacting with you all e30 m3 nuts.
    Lael
    '88 Lachssilber ///M3
    '89 Zinnoberrot 325i
    '99 Orientblau 528iT
    BMW CCA: 479354

Comment

• Hello everyone. I'm Taylor I have an 88 m3 that's fairly stock and a 91 e30 that's super stock. I love both cars and have been into the e30 game for a few years now. Ummm... I own a smog shop in Northern California. So hello.

Comment

• Hello Everyone. New here, glad to finally be a part of the site!

Currently own 2 E30s, still looking for the right M3 to call my own someday.
        Last edited by Fspecnik; 07-25-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

I'm Carlos. Just finalizing the purchase of an '88 M3, one of my lifelong dream cars. This one is totally stock and Zinno red/black. In high school I had (too limited) access to my parents' 325e, and I used to dream of the M3 and those beautiful fat fenders. Looking forward to participating in this forum.

Comment

• Hi All,

I'm new to this site so i hope i am posting correctly. I aquired my 1989 Euro M3 two years ago. I belonged to my Brother who unfortunately passed away and his beloved M3 was passed on to me by his wife so it could stay in the family and be well looked after. I had to import it from Sweden to Canada (St. John's) which took a few months but it was a relatively straight forward process. It does need some work which i am slowly chipping away at. It has seen many weeks down at the "Ring" in its past as my Brother used to make the trip every year with a bunch of his mates. This site is fantastic and i have obtained a wealth of knowledge from it which is helping me daily.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	844535Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4971 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	844536

Comment

• Great site, lots of info not readily available elsewhere! Magnus seems to be a pretty knowledgeable guy!

Comment

• Welcome to the forums! Actually I know almost nothing, you guys are the content. I just mess around with the software & visuals.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

• Hi. Jeric here from the Philippines. I've been away for sometime, both from the site and from my car which sat under a tarp for almost 8 years due to family tragedy. I started to restore my 1988 M3 back to running condition from about mid 2012, and now we're back on the streets again after a differential rebuild and a long list of parts procured from all over the place. I want to keep my car as stock as possible, at least visually, so the next steps will include putting in a stock radio and replacing the speakers underneath the stock housings. After a few months of ironing out and sorting out various gremlins with help from so many old and new friends, I finally took her out for my first long out of town drive, and I'm all smiles. I'm the first owner, and took delivery of my car in May 23, 1988 in Manchester, NH. One thing that I noted when I began the restoration after years of neglect was that things were going full circle. The people that I bought parts from in the early 90s when I first imported my car into the Philippines were the same people that helped me get it back on the street more than 20 years later. It was just an amazing journey! Thanks S14.net for motivating me to get off my ass too. All those pictures of beautiful E30 M3s owned by members (especially the silver ones!) cannot be anything else but encouragement.
                  Last edited by Jeric; 01-02-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Welcome back Jeric! So is your car running again, or are you still in the process of restoration.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

• Thanks Magnus! Yes it's running well but there are still lots of things to be sorted out. We'll get there eventually, I guess this is part of the fun for a 25 year-old car. :old-025:

Comment

• Bless up s14.net . I just purchased a 1990 e30 m3 sport evolution lll. It needs some restoring. The engine has already been freshly rebuild it starts and revs but won't rev out . I have a bmw garage in Jamaica and my family races e30 m3 2.5 race cars

Comment

• Dear All S14 netizens,

Greetings from Singapore!!!

I am a newbie here from Far East Asia. glad to be here.

Comment

• Hello everybody. New the the E30 M3 World. I've owned 4 E30's previously and now I just purchased my first M3. It's a 02/88 Zinnoberrot / Natural with about 120k on the OD. Plans are currently to do a light restoration and bring it back to where it deserves to be. It was a little neglected and has some motor issues but its rust free and complete. To my understanding its been sitting in a garage since 2004. Look forward to showing the progress and results.

Thanks!
                            Gregory

Comment

• Big-up Jamaica, Singapore, and Washington! Glad to have you here. Cheers

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                                greetings from Perth Australia, i have owned my 1988 M3 for a few years now so thought it was about time i jumped on board.
                                the car has undergone a full engine rebuild and interior freshen up since i bought it.. just in the process of tuning the miller war chip now....
                                looking forward to getting involved..
                                phil

Comment

Working...
                                X